Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2018, 07:13:34 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  Ordered the Manticore arms Cantilever rail system.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ordered the Manticore arms Cantilever rail system.  (Read 1082 times)
whitetail

« on: March 12, 2018, 01:35:16 PM »

So i went ahead and ordered the Manticore arms, cantilever rail system for my 9mm X95, For maximum Space gun aesthetic, and the ability to cover my 9mm can, I will try and give a good review of it when it arrives Smiley
whitetail

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 01:28:36 PM »

Update, Returned the rail system.

It was very nicely made, fit together nice..Except when i tightened down the cross pin for the handguard..it would pinch the charging handle and made charging much much harder. Manticore said i was the first one to have this issue (lucky me) and would be glad to refund me. Going to use the refunded money to file a tax stamp instead.
MajorKong

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 03:04:26 AM »

Did you happen to take any photos? 
MajorKong

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 05:07:27 PM »

Purchased and installed the X95 cantilever fore end for my X95.  It is rock solid on my weapon.  There is no flex on the fore end or the top rail.  Although I do wish the fit between the fore end and the rest of the X95 was a little tighter, this is purely cosmetic. 

It supports the 3-slot M-LOK rails.  A bit disappointed that Manticore Arms does not mention this on their website. 

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length