Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI TAVOR
| | |-+  IWI Tavor SAR & X-95
| | | |-+  9mm and Geissele
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 9mm and Geissele  (Read 955 times)
mikep7m10

« on: March 08, 2018, 07:42:03 AM »

I have 2 gen1 SARs.  One has a 9mm conversion (done by prior owner, not me).  Recently I bought a Geissele trigger pack.  In the 9mm, I have to remove the trigger pack before I can remove the bolt.  Don't have to do this with the IWI trigger pack.  Nor in the 5.56.

Not a big deal but has anyone else experienced this?
Hit Factor

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 11:14:34 PM »

I have 2 gen1 SARs.  One has a 9mm conversion (done by prior owner, not me).  Recently I bought a Geissele trigger pack.  In the 9mm, I have to remove the trigger pack before I can remove the bolt.  Don't have to do this with the IWI trigger pack.  Nor in the 5.56.

Yes, but I did not realize it had something to do with the 9mm conversion. I have a x95.
Oner

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 01:32:13 PM »

Same here. Bit of a bother honestly.
mikep7m10

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 05:30:49 PM »

Thanks - just glad nothing is wrong with my gun.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length