Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  AKLYS ZK-22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  How Many Are Still Waiting?
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Please Click Yes if you're still waiting.  You can change answer if/when yours arrives.
Yes   -1 (25%)
No   -3 (75%)
Total Voters: 4

Author Topic: How Many Are Still Waiting?  (Read 3023 times)
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: February 04, 2018, 11:51:33 PM »

Hi, I'm not trying to start a storm, here, but I am curious as to how many of you all are still waiting for your stocks that were purchased originally under RJF.  It seems that there still are some of you out there. 

If and when your stock finally arrives, you can change your vote to no, which will allow us to keep a running total that updates as people get their stocks (which I'm hoping Joe is still honoring).

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
CurlyCoconutTree
New Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 04:00:04 PM »

I'm still waiting.  Ordered mine April 1st of 2014.
nigglewigle83
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 11:59:15 PM »

Hello, I was one of the original recipients of the zk-22 and am now wanting to part with it. I have to look, but I think I have all the original packaging. I would like to not only sell mine, but in partial trade for a factory stock, preferably wood.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length