Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 17, 2019, 09:15:33 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  FNH
| | |-+  P90 / PS90 P90 icon
| | | |-+  Flood of PS90's
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Flood of PS90's  (Read 2731 times)
Desert Kraut

« on: January 14, 2018, 02:26:31 PM »

What is going on with all of the used PS90's coming onto the market. I went on Armslist Las Vegas today and there were 3 of them listed from $900 to $1100. I have been interested in these for a while now and the only thing that has stopped me from buying is the cost of the ammo.

I see where Palmetto State has pretty decent prices if you buy it in bulk. I may have to "pull the trigger" on one of these.
mpd3285
^

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2018, 09:23:43 PM »

If you can find them under $1000 that's a pretty good deal.   Market in Georgia pays $1000-$1150 for gen 3s and  $1150-$1500 for gen 2s and Tri-rails.  I saw a gen 1 recently sell on Gunbroker for around  $1200.  Palmetto seems to have cheapest bulk ammo.

Steyr AUG= Austrian combat Legos since 1977.
Why SBR when you can AUG?! - Haven't we been taxed enough already?
lafrance
^

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 06:42:45 PM »

WTB  Shopping for used or new FNH PS90 and accessories.  Would prefer OD but would look at anything that's for sale.
wreckless

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2019, 10:39:26 PM »

Dunno, there was only one at the gun show in SWFL today and they wanted $1,400
panzerbob01

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 08:39:09 PM »

Used PS90 are like used anything else... Like wild mushrooms in the forest, they are where you find them, when you find them.

Here in AZ, one shows up from time to time on Armslist - a localized gun market site - and I see one in almost every quarter-annual gun-show in the central AZ area, and there's often one to be found in one or another of the several local gun-stores. Prices vary quite a bit. Generally, folks ask at least 1200 - but usually this will include an extra mag or 2, and sometimes a little ammo (in the private sales - gun-stores seldom offer a second mag and even less commonly, any ammo, with a used gun). While PS90 are easier to find in those venues then, say, a used Steyr AUG, I wouldn't begin to suggest that there was any "flood" of used PS90 in the Copper State.

I would like to SBR one, and hope I'll come across a "cheapie" sometime! Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length