Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  2018 update
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
Author Topic: 2018 update  (Read 9396 times)
ammomans

« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2018, 08:27:01 AM »

Let's just hope they are in-spec

For sure!

I wonder why they took the time to blur out all the shipping labels in the video?  Are they worried we'll find out who made their parts for them? Not being negative, just wondering what they have to hide, especially since apparently lots of manufactures use whatever company they used...
sampitt

« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2018, 08:38:11 AM »

For sure!

I wonder why they took the time to blur out all the shipping labels in the video?  Are they worried we'll find out who made their parts for them? Not being negative, just wondering what they have to hide, especially since apparently lots of manufactures use whatever company they used...

Made in Pakistan #taliban #illuminaticonfirmed

* darra-adam-khel-13[2].jpg (80.41 KB, 790x531 - viewed 160 times.)
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2018, 08:51:12 PM »

For sure!

I would suspect that any company would do that; why confirm to your competitors who you are sourcing parts from?  Besides, if they didn't, that would just give one more thing for people to point and screech at.

Kurt
EODBombtechnician

« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2018, 11:13:10 AM »

For sure!

I would suspect that any company would do that; why confirm to your competitors who you are sourcing parts from?  Besides, if they didn't, that would just give one more thing for people to point and screech at.

Indeed they would.  "They get parts from THAT company?!!  My Father's Brother's Cousin's former roommate used to work there and he said they use substandard materials and the shift manager liked to drag his testicles across every piece.  I'd rather get an RFB."

I'm still holding faith with DT. I want my, I want my, I want my MDR.
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »

MDR pre-order: "Money for nothing and quips for free".

AE
EODBombtechnician

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2018, 11:00:45 AM »

MDR pre-order: "Money for nothing and quips for free".

AE
Ha ha good one

* Deadpool Good One.gif (4150.24 KB, 498x209 - viewed 91 times.)
thehun

« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2018, 03:53:33 PM »

Am I the only one that caught DT blurring out MIM and other insignias on the other white boxes that were laying around the ejection port video on FB?
Tubal

« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2018, 05:11:55 PM »

Am I the only one that caught DT blurring out MIM and other insignias on the other white boxes that were laying around the ejection port video on FB?

Yes.  You're the only one...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length