Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 12:58:46 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Meprolight M21 polarizer on sale
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Meprolight M21 polarizer on sale  (Read 415 times)
Halmbarte

« on: November 26, 2017, 04:19:25 PM »

They are here: https://www.themakogroup.com/polarizer-flash-guard-kit-for-m21-sights.html

With the BFEB30 discount code it comes out to about $50 with free shipping this weekend.

H
Halmbarte

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:36:32 PM »

Got the polarizer today. Itís all plastic, so long term durability is a concern. That said, the unit consists of a fixed polarizer and n adjustable polarizer that has click adjustments that let you go from slight tint to 100% opaque.

I still have to take it out shooting, but the polarizer should solve the problem of reticle washout with the M21.

H
Border Dave
^

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 02:29:50 PM »

Got
I still have to take it out shooting, but the polarizer should solve the problem of reticle washout with the M21.

H

Let us know how it works.
Halmbarte

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 10:34:18 PM »

I shot it today, worked as expected. With control of the brightness (by using tape over the window) and the polarizer the reticle should be visible and clear under pretty much any light conditions.

H
Leonitus

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 03:53:32 PM »

Iíve had one for a few months. It is a great upgrade for the M21.
Greatly enhances the ability to pick up on the reticle dot in moderate light. Nearly makes the use of a MOR needless. Seems as durable as the units that Iíve used for AimPoint optics
larryz

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 11:30:21 PM »

It kinda grinds my gears to have to spend another $60 to fix a design issue.
Leonitus

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 07:15:47 AM »

Not really a design issue. I knew about the possibility of washout before I bought mine.

It is a severely over-rated issue. All optics that use light gathering fiber optics have this to a certain degree.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length