Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 12:10:42 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Current used prices?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Current used prices?  (Read 334 times)
DMays

« on: November 11, 2017, 06:39:47 PM »

Was in a local shop today and there was a FDE SAR 16" on the wall for $999.

I have a FDE and an OD SAR now so was not really looking for another. The price just surprised me so I guess I am asking if this is in line with what you are seeing? Gun could pass for unfired, bone stock, and no box/kit/paperwork.

Also, we have a 9.75% tax rate so that and a $10 background check would add $100 approximately. I didn't try to see if I could get it OTD for $999.

It seems fair but I haven't kept up. I would have bought an x95 at that price even though I am not really looking for one of them either. May try to hold out for the 7.62.

Tvfreakarms

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 08:14:58 PM »

Was in a local shop today and there was a FDE SAR 16" on the wall for $999.

I have a FDE and an OD SAR now so was not really looking for another. The price just surprised me so I guess I am asking if this is in line with what you are seeing? Gun could pass for unfired, bone stock, and no box/kit/paperwork.

Also, we have a 9.75% tax rate so that and a $10 background check would add $100 approximately. I didn't try to see if I could get it OTD for $999.

It seems fair but I haven't kept up. I would have bought an x95 at that price even though I am not really looking for one of them either. May try to hold out for the 7.62.
I have a black sar.  I would buy it. But I'm on Cali and would be hard to get one with the new laws being passed. Let alone finding one at that price on Cali would be impossible. Unless someone is desperately needed the sell it.
I say get one. In the future the prices should go up since iwi isn't importing the SARS anymore

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Trvlngnrs
New Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 11:43:49 PM »

What gun store? Used ones in UT are going for $1300ish.

Maybe they will ship!

Trvlngnrs
DMays

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 01:03:05 AM »

Check your messages.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length