Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 12:09:35 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Plano Gun CAse for Bullpoups
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Plano Gun CAse for Bullpoups  (Read 502 times)
Beach1
New Posting Member

« on: November 09, 2017, 07:13:26 PM »

Plano Gun case for Bullpup, great reviews on Amazon, some used for tavor.   https://gun.deals/product/plano-gun-guard-all-weather-36-tactical-mil-takedown-gun-case-3999-free-shipping    on 49.99

* tavor pic.jpg (14.69 KB, 256x192 - viewed 144 times.)
Tvfreakarms

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:53:26 PM »

Unfortunately not cali friendly case 😂

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Rastoff

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2017, 08:11:28 PM »

What? How is this not CA friendly?

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
Tvfreakarms

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 08:28:45 PM »

Because in Cali, our rifles OAL has to be 30" or longer (with new laws being passed, bullpups that can't meet OAL, you have to pin and weld extended muzzle devices. Before you didn't have to do this).
If it has a collasable stock,  it can't be extended out for it to meet OAL. And many other bs gun laws

RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 11:38:33 PM »

Because in Cali, our rifles OAL has to be 30" or longer (with new laws being passed, bullpups that can't meet OAL, you have to pin and weld extended muzzle devices. Before you didn't have to do this).
If it has a collasable stock,  it can't be extended out for it to meet OAL. And many other bs gun laws

The case is 36'' long, it will fit your 30'' Tavor.

Pretty good deal, I usually see these going for twice as much at gun stores.

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
Tvfreakarms

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 12:00:44 AM »

So,  is the foam cutout custom?

RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 12:09:32 AM »

If it has a collasable stock,  it can't be extended out for it to meet OAL. And many other bs gun laws

So,  is the foam cutout custom?

Typically yes I believe.
The link shows a cutout for an AR15, but I do not know if it comes with a cutout or not.  Maybe OP can answer.
Foam is cheap though, you can buy it for a few bucks and make several cutouts if you want.  The link OP shared is a hell of a deal.

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 12:13:15 AM »

5$ @ home depot..

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Future-Foam-2-in-Thick-Multi-Purpose-Foam-10030BULK2/203837080

-Thomas Jefferson
mikep7m10

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 08:34:59 AM »

I've had mine for over a year - nice case.  The foam is pre-scored squares type.  Pluck out the squares to configure the foam as you like.  They also make this case in longer styles.  If your Cali gun won't fit in the 36", buy the 42".
Rastoff

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2017, 10:56:03 AM »

This has absolutely nothing to do with the case.

No, it's what they call "pick and pluck". It's pre-cut into little squares. Just pick out the ones to make the shape of your rifle. If you'd just follow the link provided you'd see this.

Freedom isn't free.
Tvfreakarms

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2017, 02:22:07 PM »

This has absolutely nothing to do with the case.

No, it's what they call "pick and pluck". It's pre-cut into little squares. Just pick out the ones to make the shape of your rifle. If you'd just follow the link provided you'd see this.
Got it

Rastoff

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2017, 07:26:49 PM »

I just re-read my earlier post. I see that it comes off very superior and condescending, that was not my intent. Apologies to you Tvfreakarms.

Freedom isn't free.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length