Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 01:03:57 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  MDR Cancelations and refund timelines
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: MDR Cancelations and refund timelines  (Read 4484 times)
JK919

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 04:35:00 AM »

That would be nice. It痴 been 2 weeks and still nothing yet.

What's your order status on DT's website?

Processing, delivery date 10/31

Maybe I'll get a gun AND my money back.   It's happened to me before with some FAL parts kits (although I returned the UPS box without opening).
Dragoon
Banned

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 08:05:57 PM »

That would be nice. It痴 been 2 weeks and still nothing yet.

What's your order status on DT's website?

Processing, delivery date 10/31

Maybe I'll get a gun AND my money back.   It's happened to me before with some FAL parts kits (although I returned the UPS box without opening).

I cancelled mine last week and it still shows as processing as well, so you're not alone.
JK919

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2017, 02:29:44 AM »

10 days left in November. I知 guessing I値l be waiting for the full 30 days. Maybe I should call again and ask.
ammomans

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2017, 09:36:13 AM »

10 days left in November. I知 guessing I値l be waiting for the full 30 days. Maybe I should call again and ask.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
JK919

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 07:34:41 PM »

I ended up calling yesterday and honestly it didn稚 sound very reassuring. The impression I got was that no one had taken any action on my refund.  I was told that I might get a confirmation email this week.

I called again today and was told that I値l be moved to the top of the priority list and should get confirmation his week. Will I get my money back this week or just an email?  Who knows!  Stay tuned folks.
Dragoon
Banned

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »

For what it's worth I just checked my order online and it reports as cancelled. I have not received any funds yet, but it might be too soon.
JK919

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2017, 04:36:32 AM »

Mine has updated to 田ancelled as well. Today (dec 01) is day 30 from when I requested my refund and was told 砥p to 30 days. They致e had my money for 22 months now, and I suspect this deadline too will be missed.
JK919

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2017, 09:08:53 PM »

I had to call on day 30, but the check is in the mail.
JK919

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2017, 06:45:47 PM »

Got the check and I知 finally out.

Good luck everybody
JK919

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2017, 06:56:10 PM »

Lmao my bank called today and told me the check may be returned.  The woman on the phone at DT was also very concerned and gave me a number to their bank. I guess my bank and theirs are working it out currently, but since this happened right around 5pm, who knows!

The ride never ends!
Dragoon
Banned

« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2017, 07:00:03 PM »

Lmao my bank called today and told me the check may be returned.  The woman on the phone at DT was also very concerned and gave me a number to their bank. I guess my bank and theirs are working it out currently, but since this happened right around 5pm, who knows!

The ride never ends!

Sorry to hear man, hopefully it all gets sorted out! I'm still waiting for my check.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2017, 10:07:04 PM »

The ride never ends!

"MAY" as in "might" be returned or "WILL" be returned?  I think you were a bit premature to post this before you had all the information and the banks had a chance to sort it out, especially given the torches and pitchfork crowd that will take any hint, rumor, or potentially bad news and fan it into a firestorm.  If the check is refused to to NSF, then DT deserves what they get.  I know a lot of small businesses that are otherwise solvent sometimes have issues with cash flow where they've sold merchandise and haven't been paid and yet still have bills to pay.  I would hope that one of the DT primaries can shed some light on this.

Kurt
Dragoon
Banned

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2017, 10:47:44 PM »

Lmao my bank called today and told me the check may be returned.  The woman on the phone at DT was also very concerned and gave me a number to their bank. I guess my bank and theirs are working it out currently, but since this happened right around 5pm, who knows!

The ride never ends!

"MAY" as in "might" be returned or "WILL" be returned?  I think you were a bit premature to post this before you had all the information and the banks had a chance to sort it out, especially given the torches and pitchfork crowd that will take any hint, rumor, or potentially bad news and fan it into a firestorm.  If the check is refused to to NSF, then DT deserves what they get.  I know a lot of small businesses that are otherwise solvent sometimes have issues with cash flow where they've sold merchandise and haven't been paid and yet still have bills to pay.  I would hope that one of the DT primaries can shed some light on this.

No f***ing s*** dude, you're missing the point where anything related to DT never goes smoothly....again. May, might, two mo weekz? lol
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2017, 11:05:18 PM »

Lmao my bank called today and told me the check may be returned.  The woman on the phone at DT was also very concerned and gave me a number to their bank. I guess my bank and theirs are working it out currently, but since this happened right around 5pm, who knows!

The ride never ends!

"MAY" as in "might" be returned or "WILL" be returned?  I think you were a bit premature to post this before you had all the information and the banks had a chance to sort it out, especially given the torches and pitchfork crowd that will take any hint, rumor, or potentially bad news and fan it into a firestorm.  If the check is refused to to NSF, then DT deserves what they get.  I know a lot of small businesses that are otherwise solvent sometimes have issues with cash flow where they've sold merchandise and haven't been paid and yet still have bills to pay.  I would hope that one of the DT primaries can shed some light on this.

No f***ing s*** dude, you're missing the point where anything related to DT never goes smoothly....again. May, might, two mo weekz? lol

And yet you discount the other refunds that when the person received their funds it went smoothly.  When I had deposits held or the teller had to get authorization it was a surprise to me, too, but it happened.  And given how more and more deposits are electronic, I think we're going to see more and more of it when individuals make a large check deposit.

You also seemed to miss, as usual when you jump to conclusions about what I write, that I said that if the check truly was refused due to NSF that DT deserves what comes to them.  But since that doesn't fit the narrative of me never being critical of anything DT ever does, I guess you just skipped over it and hoped everyone else would, too.

Kurt
Dragoon
Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 01:02:02 AM »

The ride never ends!

And yet you discount the other refunds that when the person received their funds it went smoothly.  When I had deposits held or the teller had to get authorization it was a surprise to me, too, but it happened.  And given how more and more deposits are electronic, I think we're going to see more and more of it when individuals make a large check deposit.

You also seemed to miss, as usual when you jump to conclusions about what I write, that I said that if the check truly was refused due to NSF that DT deserves what comes to them.  But since that doesn't fit the narrative of me never being critical of anything DT ever does, I guess you just skipped over it and hoped everyone else would, too.

Once again it goes right over your head and you miss the joke entirely.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 01:05:36 AM by Dragoon » Logged
HBeretta
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 02:00:38 AM »

nothing gets by kurt...nothing!  Grin
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 02:07:00 AM »

nothing gets by kurt...nothing!  Grin

His reflexes are too fast.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 03:41:29 AM »

Nice save from the vulgar response you originally posted. When you go vulgar like that it shows you have no argument other than to profane whoever you disagree with.

Kurt
JK919

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 05:00:37 AM »

I think the most impressive thing about this whole scenario is that this guy manages to be more annoying than my perpetually delayed rifle turned refund.  Bravo.
JK919

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »

Banks talked and sorted it out. Everything is good once again. For now.

To be clear, this was not an insufficient funds issue, rather some sort of bank miscommunication. Not the fault of DT from what I could tell.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length