Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2019, 08:59:17 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The Giants of North America and beyond the first "Native" peoples.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Giants of North America and beyond the first "Native" peoples.  (Read 7857 times)
7n6

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 01:27:54 AM »

Simply started this thread to shed some light on the current findings don't match up with the history we are being told.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:32:50 PM by 7n6 » Logged
Kiwi Bruce

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 08:49:33 PM »

Here's a good quote by one of the actors from the "Pacific- Band of Brothers"

James Badge Dale

" Not every conspiracy is a theory"

* James Badge Dale Quote.jpg (111.17 KB, 850x400 - viewed 215 times.)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 08:51:44 PM by Kiwi Bruce » Logged
RAEIndustries

« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2017, 12:46:49 PM »

Wow, very interesting stuff.  Some new research for the New Year Smiley
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 01:46:22 AM »

Giants who were 6 meters tall?? Normally sized adult humans would come up to their knees? A dude like that could use my roof as a table top to set down his drink. And also, they were the slaves? I mean, if I was of a race of slaves, and our slave masters were proportionally the size of housecats, we wouldn't be slaves for much longer.  It would be like humans versus Autobots, LOL!! I havn't read all of that because I don't have the time, but I might as well be reading about leprechauns.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:01:16 AM by Frostburg » Logged
Andygold

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2019, 05:10:02 PM »

Another interesting historical inaccuracy would be that Columbus "discovered" America.  Obviously there was a native population here when he arrived, but others may have visited here long before Columbus!  
Turns out the Bronze Age in Europe which is typically dated from 3,000 BC to 1200 BC had one major issue...not enough copper available in Europe to make bronze.  Bronze is predominantly copper.  Scientists say that there were not enough copper deposits in Europe to make much of the bronze that's been found.  It also turns out that there are huge copper mines around the US great lakes that appear to have been well mined in antiquity.  How scientists can date when a mine was in operation, I don't know, but they date those mines to around the time of the bronze age, or about 5,000 years ago.  There appears to be history that says that the Phoenicians (typically dated from 1500BC to 300BC) were the ones supplying/mining copper for bronze production in Europe, and the Phoenicians were the greatest seafarers of their day.  So it connects that the Phoenicians or maybe earlier seafarers may have discovered America somewhere between 3,500 and 5,000 years ago, which is a bit  before Columbus in 1492.  Scientists are also now saying that the Vikings were here long before Columbus too.  But, that goes against the history we are taught in school, so it can't be true  jawdrop
whiskey91lima

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2019, 05:17:15 PM »

Wasn't there an Egyptian mummy discovered that had traces of cocaine or tobacco or some other agricultural product only found in the Americas?
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2019, 05:48:36 PM »

There has been many "truths" that have been proven wrong that are thought in school books...
Desert Kraut

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2019, 09:29:59 PM »

I don't mind if history is revised based on new information. I do mind if it is revised to suit a particular political stance.
whiskey91lima

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2019, 10:13:43 PM »

I don't mind if history is revised based on new information. I do mind if it is revised to suit a particular political stance.

This
thehun
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2019, 01:34:54 AM »

It is always ultimately for political power and control.
7n6

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2019, 06:21:37 AM »

It is always ultimately for political power and control.

What changed historically from the time of Abraham Lincoln when he openly discussed the giants during the same time period they were unearthing giants found in the mounds making headlines across the country? Darwin. Anything that doesn't support the political ideology of evolution must be controlled.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 09:16:33 AM by 7n6 » Logged
Bullpup777

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2019, 09:49:32 AM »

Very interesting post.  Eveidence shows that the Vikings were in North America over 500 years before Columbus.  Ancien Roman artifacts and hilogrphs are presently being located on the West Coast and Tennessee Valley. 
semper paratus
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2019, 02:20:57 PM »

the truth - what is it?

is it what you see?  your own eyes can deceive you ---- remember the dress - different people saw different colors of the same dress

is it what you hear?-- remember the one audio the played on television - depending on what wave length you are susceptible to, you heard something different.

is it what you read?  that is something that someone else believes or want you to believe in

As Mulder says, " the Truth is out there"  but it is your truth and might not be the person next to you

are we alone?  Odds are no, and I sure hope not, but 2000 yrs ago you would have been burned at the stake for thinking that.

The world is full of mysteries and that is perhaps that is the most important thing, for once you know everything - what else is there. 
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2019, 08:57:20 PM »

When I was in college back in the early 90s, my history professor, Dr. Crist, did a section on pre-Columbian North American History.  One of the things he touched on were ruins of settlements that were found in South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida along the coast that were pretty much identical to the same settlements that were dated to 2800+ years ago that were occupied by the Jews.  The implication was that at least one of the lost tribes found its way to the lower Atlantic coast of the United States.

Kurt
RebellionOnIce

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2019, 12:40:30 AM »

Topics like this lean me in and have my interests. I think history has been changed and erased to give us our present reality of what we are supposed to believe.

Just in my lifetime I have witnessed the lies, false flags and deceptions that will be carved in granite as "history". Yesterday and today knowledge, truth and information has, and will be stripped from the archives to never ever be seen to present the fabricated reality we are supposed to believe now.

I suppose someone thinks this is all in our best interest.

Fascinating!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length