Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 14, 2020, 03:51:38 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . Desert Tech . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The Giants of North America and beyond the first "Native" peoples.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: The Giants of North America and beyond the first "Native" peoples.  (Read 12179 times)
7n6

« on: October 28, 2017, 04:33:36 AM »

This topic is for education purposes and can expand greatly depending on how far you want to take this- basically how "woke" you want to become. Trust me, it will make you question everything about the ancient world as we know today but also supports the biblical understanding of the world- something the scientific community wants to cover up.  

I feel as if I'm casting pearls before swine, knowing I will get some pushback by exposing this knowledge but it will all lead into a larger discussion of who are the first people's of the world. These people not only were the first to leave behind evidence in Europe of the first "modern humans" but also the first people to settle the America's. The big picture and one that is not discussed at length among the scientific community is that not all humans evolved "out of Africa". Modern human skeletal remains that pre-date even the "missing link" skeletons of Africa have been found throughout France, the country of Georgia, and Greece- a topic I will get to later. The DNA evidence as well as blood types shows two distinct sub categories of humans evolution as a whole- those that carry the genetic marker for early primates and those that do not. Simply, those that carry no genetic links to any primates at all currently represent nearly 15% of the world's population today supporting the "Creation Theory".

Now before I begin that discussion I need to focus on the earliest humans in the "New World" Americas. There have been thousands of remains unearthed throughout North America of giants of European descent pre-dating the "Native American" tribes that came over thousands of years later across the ice bridge between Europe and the Arctic North America. These early Europeans were later wiped out by the Native Americans but left behind mounds (mound-builders), stone works, and various artifacts. Their works were falsely linked with the later Native Americans to perpetuate the stigma of Native Americans being the first peoples of the continent to continue the "out of Africa" lineage. However unlike the later Native Americans, these early giants were an advanced race- having a firm grasp of not only celestial understandings, great stone works that rival anything in Europe, Egypt or the world as a whole but also written languages and evidence of use of metallurgy.  

Some notes, this same race of "giants" described by early Spanish explorers in South America Patagonia regions carries descriptions that some were over ten feet tall and some even taller. In fact thousands of skeletons have been un-earthed throughout the America's that were eight to ten feet tall with either blond or red hair. The remnants of these people were the first people's of the "New World", learned to domesticate livestock, had a written language, mined copper for armor and weaponry. They were discussed in the Old Testament, the Nephilim and were supposedly wiped out by the great flood.

Mysterious North America Giants & Advance Ancient Human Civilizations.

This is a long video with a goofy intro but I ask that you view it in it's entirety before commenting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hGzzuuJE4

7n6
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 04:37:05 AM by 7n6 » Logged
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 04:56:37 AM »

7n6, what is up with this increase in odd posts? Maybe I've missed something, but you never conveyed such... paranoid ideals.
7n6

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 05:14:08 AM »

7n6, what is up with this increase in odd posts? Maybe I've missed something, but you never conveyed such... paranoid ideals.

Not paranoid at all, an awakening after doing research. If you are ready to learn, I can discuss further.

7n6
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 05:22:39 AM »

While I appreciate the offer, I'd rather not waste your's or my time. I'm honestly not of the mindset to give this kind of stuff an earnest shot. I avoid religion and conspiracy theories, merely because I have better things to waste my time on.

I've met too many people who have let either of those concepts guide them into a place they never recover from.

*Side note: "I feel like I'm casting pearls before swine." comes off as patently pretentious on your part.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 05:37:05 AM by Clarke-Sensei » Logged
7n6

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 11:41:42 AM »

While I appreciate the offer, I'd rather not waste your's or my time. I'm honestly not of the mindset to give this kind of stuff an earnest shot. I avoid religion and conspiracy theories, merely because I have better things to waste my time on.

I've met too many people who have let either of those concepts guide them into a place they never recover from.

*Side note: "I feel like I'm casting pearls before swine." comes off as patently pretentious on your part.

Please don't comment if you aren't going to at least watch the clip. I'm trying to show you there is now evidence proving a link between the most ancient DNA of Europe in the Americas pre-dating the Native American populations that came across the Bearing Land Bridge out of Siberian Asia.

To understand the following clip, "Clovis" was considered the first nations people crossing the "land bridge" from Asia to the Americas during the ice age- later known as "Native Americans". However with the opening of the former Soviet Union, especially Siberia for research- scientists are unable to find any matching Clovis spear points attributed to these first nation peoples. However the Clovis and earlier Solutrean spear points match those out of Europe. The fact that these early European skeletal remains are of unusually large size adds an even more interesting element to the history.

Ice-Age Discovery of the Americas, Solutrean-Clovis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkrbIc-OMtE
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:11:23 PM by 7n6 » Logged
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »

An "awakening" after a "frontal lobotomy."  Wink
BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2017, 01:39:19 PM »

Here is a link to a video with an actual giant. The tallest man in the world is suppose to be Robert Waldow at 8í11.

Here is a Japanese giant with a very different muscular and skeletal structure than any other human Iíve seen. He is around 15-20 feet tall judging my the scale of the horseback rider in front of him.

There have been fossil leg bones found in deserts in the US that have 25 ft people walking around. The Smithsonian and other main stream organization have had this type of fossil evidence for decades, but they have a policy of hiding anything that doesnít fall into line with mainstream modern science. Giants were real. Older Guinness Book of records actually show skeletons and pictures of these giants and skeletons of 9ft tall people with tails. Look it up for yourself. I read about them in the 5 th grade after discovering my first Guinness book.

We are naive to think we are at the height of all knowledge. There are more species still undiscovered than there known species. We are still babes when it comes to truely knowing the whole truth.

Video of a true giant
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YEAqMW2xfMA
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 01:45:56 PM by BullpupT » Logged
7n6

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2017, 02:05:55 PM »

An "awakening" after a "frontal lobotomy."  Wink

Well I like ancient history so this was of interest to me- thought I'd share it. The fact that they have these massive burial sights, some with stones weighing upwards of a hundred tons matching stone works in Europe and Egypt all pre-dating the "Native Americans" is really fascinating. Plus the whole mining of millions of tons of copper from Isle Royale in Lake Superior with carvings of Viking style runes left behind is also interesting.

So leading into where I wanted to take this and touched on it earlier in the first post is that there is less than 15% of the world's population that has Rh negative blood types. Meaning no Rhesus monkey DNA. Most of that Rh negative blood type is concentrated in Europe, with very small trace amounts in Africa and Asia along with Japan having some of it's earliest indigenous people sharing this same bloodtype. Some populations in the Basque region of Europe are over 40% Rh negative. These are the same regions with the Chauvet-Pont-d' Arc cave and the Lascaux cave filled with early human cave drawings pre-dating anything else in the world. In addition, we have evidence of early human skulls found in Europe pre-dating anything out of Africa. So what does all this mean? Not every human originated from Africa.

Now here goes, everyone is like how did those Egyptians actually build those pyramids? Same goes for certain large stone builder sites in Europe and America. Perhaps it was just giant people, maybe these people were purposely bred as a labor force at some point similar to how we breed large horses and dogs today. Maybe they later ended up in Europe somehow. They even depicted these large people on the walls of the pyramids for us to see. The weirder thing, less than 1% of current Egyptian people share the same DNA lineage with the mummies found in those tombs. Yet nearly 70% of men living in Britain today share that same DNA lineage- a gap of over 5,000 years yet sharing the same lineage. Which supports the Queen Scota exiled out of Egypt theory.

Giants depicted on the Pharaoh's tombs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPVHHwzR5gk

Origins of Ireland/Scotland with ties to Egypt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 04:34:13 PM by 7n6 » Logged
BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2017, 04:57:44 PM »

Very I interesting 7n6! Thanks for posting, I love this kind of stuff. Cryptozoology is another eye opening topic.

Hmmm... I am Rh negative. I have the rarest blood type so Iíve been told, AB negative
7n6

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 05:19:25 PM »

Very I interesting 7n6! Thanks for posting, I love this kind of stuff. Cryptozoology is another eye opening topic.

Hmmm... I am Rh negative. I have the rarest blood type so Iíve been told, AB negative

It's a matter of not throwing away aliels that don't align with the current "evolution" narrative.  

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:25:04 PM by 7n6 » Logged
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 08:57:56 PM »

From an academic perspective, I find this a fascinating topic, especially after reading reports about the Giant of Kandahar.  That said, there are a lot of reasons for skeletal remains that are outside one or two standard deviations of height; if you compared the average American of 2017 to the average European of 1500, the American would seem like a giant due to the increased physical stature due to generations of better nutrition, health management, and environment.

Then again, there is the truth and then there is *the truth*...

https://youtu.be/08VHWTGgfgA

Kurt
7n6

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2017, 09:44:41 PM »

From an academic perspective, I find this a fascinating topic, especially after reading reports about the Giant of Kandahar.  That said, there are a lot of reasons for skeletal remains that are outside one or two standard deviations of height; if you compared the average American of 2017 to the average European of 1500, the American would seem like a giant due to the increased physical stature due to generations of better nutrition, health management, and environment.

Then again, there is the truth and then there is *the truth*...

https://youtu.be/08VHWTGgfgA

It's not out of the realm of possibilities for a long lasting empire to breed a race of giants for labor usage. Simply, as I linked to the information above, the Egyptians have plenty of paintings depicting unusually large "slaves" working with stone and livestock. Maybe as these people fled Egypt they headed North West then later ended up in the America's fleeing people in general. Obviously they would have already had a lot of technological stone building capability, tool making capability, knowledge of livestock, even farming and perhaps used that knowledge to their advantage.   

7n6 
AZ-Chris

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2017, 10:00:14 PM »

Given the size of the skull and internal volume, it's been theorized that the average IQ of the giants were about 180 . . . the giants would not have been the slaves.

If anyone is really interested, a read of Genesis, chapter 6 would be in order.
7n6

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2017, 10:19:39 PM »

Given the size of the skull and internal volume, it's been theorized that the average IQ of the giants were about 180 . . . the giants would not have been the slaves.

If anyone is really interested, a read of Genesis, chapter 6 would be in order.

Not saying they were educated, they were labor- however maybe they just said screw this and left. The paintings in the tombs show them mostly as labor, not leaders. Given how far into the Americas they spread- it seems like they just wanted to be left alone. They unearthed thousands of them on Catalina Island off California- which is about as far West as they could have gone essentially.
AZ-Chris

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2017, 10:46:05 PM »

Look at the megalithic sites located around the globe . . . the Heads on Easter Island also have bodies attached but burried under ground . . . an ancient civilization built structures that cannot be duplicated today (Baalbak Lebanon, et. al.) . . .

Pictographs from antiquity might show the giants building, because homosapien was (and is) incapable of duplicating their work.
racky
^

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2017, 03:39:29 AM »

I've been listening to conspiracy theories for about 45 years, and I've heard some "whoppers", and their fun and entertaining to listen to them and then logically analyse them, but the problem is many of the theories cant be verified so your left thinking ...Hummmm, BUT there seems to be some evidence that says , we're not getting the full picture on what we've be told or taught, as well , but I go back to : OK so how does that effect me in my daily life, but since were having fun, check out what adrimal byrd had to say about the secret **** base in antarctica , shortly after ww2, many naval ships and several thousand sailors went on a SEEK AND DESTROY mission , and encountered something way beyond any thing they could have imagined that destroyed half their armada,and half of their crew,then there's CHUCK MISSLER-teaching on the nefilum-the sphinx and pyramid on mars in the sea of sidona area, fun and interesting stuff, ....BUT YA STILL GOTTA GET UP AND GO TO WORK--to pay for your life, so it doesnt do you much practical good other than entertainment, yea the federal reserve IS A PRIVATELY OWNED BANK, never be audited, and has stated it wants a "NOVOS ORDER SECLORUM"---new world order--, on the back of the dollar bill for decades, so what can you do about it,....not a whole lot, but is thought provoking.  
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 03:43:45 AM by racky » Logged
7n6

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2017, 12:37:30 PM »

This topic is not some conspiracy theory. Unlike what you are discussing this has actual archaeological evidence to back it up. More so that these people, these large European humans found throughout the Americas and Europe- are the key to show that not only is the current definitions of evolution false but also that the pre-flood descriptions of giants outlined in the bible is accurate. Thousands of these skeletal remains have been photographed, documented, and even stored throughout the Americas in private collections as well as museums. Other governments aren't trying to control the narrative so they put the skulls on display in Mexico, Chile, and Ecuador for the viewing public. These giant people had a written language, they forged metal, they created massive scale earthworks, stone works, as well as made instruments, armor, tools, and weaponry. They populated the Americas prior to the Native Americans and were discussed in Native American legends. These giants shared DNA with not only Egyptian mummies on display in Cairo but also small pockets of certain European people today. They may have been bred to their size for slave labor as that is what they are depicted as being on the tombs of Pharaohs or they could also be the children of angels mixed with human women as the bible discusses. Either way, they existed and at some point they left Egypt and ended up in the Americas.    
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:57:31 PM by 7n6 » Logged
racky
^

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2017, 07:03:31 PM »

Chuck missler has lots of fasinating info on the NEFILUM, just you tube chuck missler nefilum
kfeltenberger
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2017, 08:53:13 PM »

Chuck missler has lots of fasinating info on the NEFILUM, just you tube chuck missler nefilum

Nephilim?

Kurt
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2017, 06:50:10 PM »

Actually, the illuminati is cover up the truth..
The real most truth there ever could be.  The meaning and origin of life.

Aliens came to earth and procreated with monkeys, and that is how humans were created.  If you study ancient DNA, you will understand that Harambe was the closest relative to the aliens that created humans, that is why harambe was assasinated, he was actually protecting humans and exposing the truth that the illuminati was covering up.

WAKE UP PEOPLE YOU NEED TO GET WOKE

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length