Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 08:08:14 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  Steyr AUG AUG icon
| | | |-+  Aug Mags
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Aug Mags  (Read 579 times)
farl

« on: October 20, 2017, 09:44:21 PM »

Down in Florida on vacation. Been checking out a few gun shops. One had a couple of big plastic crates full of odds and ends marked $8.00. Figured I would check them out, hadn't really found anything yet. Dug around in them and found several new pistol grips. The best find was in the second box. Found seven new 30 round Aug mags, still in the packages. Made my day.

Going to check out some more tomorrow.
300winmag

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 04:06:35 PM »

Great find for you.

I'm planning to sell my 1st Gen. AUG (serial # in the 900s) for a new flat top AUG that so I can put a high end variable power scope on it to max the accuracy. Also I want to use NATO mags, not AUG mags so I'll get P-Mags for it.
I have ten 30 round AUG mags and a 42 round mag so it should sell for a decent price.

I'm keeping my bayonet lug and blank firing adaptor for the new AUG. I'd still prefer an AUG to a Tavor for a lot or reasons.

Eric B.
INV136

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2017, 11:10:20 AM »

Great find for you.

I'm planning to sell my 1st Gen. AUG (serial # in the 900s) for a new flat top AUG that so I can put a high end variable power scope on it to max the accuracy. Also I want to use NATO mags, not AUG mags so I'll get P-Mags for it.
I have ten 30 round AUG mags and a 42 round mag so it should sell for a decent price.

I'm keeping my bayonet lug and blank firing adaptor for the new AUG. I'd still prefer an AUG to a Tavor for a lot or reasons.

Eric B.

I had a Tavor SAR and I agree 100%. The trigger on that Tavor was the worst trigger of any firearm I have ever had the displeasure to pull. Except, for an HK VP70z pistol. Now that pistol had the absolute worst trigger pull of any firearm I have ever pulled. I have to say that the Tavor trigger comes in between the HK VP70z and the Beretta Brigadier DAO .40 caliber pistol as far as worst trigger ever designed for a firearm.
xdmikey

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 01:53:44 PM »

I have two tavors(one still boxed up). After getting o deal on a shooting sight trigger I liked it better but after installing the 20/20 in my AUG I haven't looked at my Tavor. I'd sell it if the prices weren't so low right now.
leopardprey

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 04:14:48 PM »

From what I have heard, putting a geissele trggier pack in a tavor works real well.   There are some things I like more about the tavor and some things I like more about the AUG.  Both great guns, choose either one over a AR.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length