Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 04:47:47 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  Over-Molded Hanguard Inner Diameter?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Over-Molded Hanguard Inner Diameter?  (Read 437 times)
ExaltedVanguard

« on: October 10, 2017, 09:53:02 PM »

Does anyone know what the inner diameter of the overmolded handguard is - in otherwords, how fat of a suppressor can I shove under that thing?

And how deep is it, for the purposes of short barrels? I'd love to put a suppressor on a 10.5in barrel for an integrally suppressed look, if it would fit. Has the added benefit of protecting the can from scratches and such, too.
Chief Master

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 12:15:52 AM »

Does anyone know what the inner diameter of the overmolded handguard is - in otherwords, how fat of a suppressor can I shove under that thing?

And how deep is it, for the purposes of short barrels? I'd love to put a suppressor on a 10.5in barrel for an integrally suppressed look, if it would fit. Has the added benefit of protecting the can from scratches and such, too.

So many jokes...must...restrain myself...
HBeretta
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 01:15:28 AM »

ohhh...have at it!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 01:29:15 AM by HBeretta » Logged
Ditcher
^

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2017, 12:58:04 PM »

LOL what I said when I read the post.  I just told my self to click away before getting my self into trouble.
MikeSmith
^

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 04:08:29 PM »

From previously available info, I think at least 1.75" is a good assumption as that's the OD of the OSS product.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length