Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 04:35:58 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Tavor 7 under the lights........
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Tavor 7 under the lights........  (Read 1153 times)
tavor hollow

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2017, 07:45:23 PM »

IV never shot the Daniel defense but last I heard they said it fail short of the price tag. I'm not saying that like I know its just the reviews. I am still really hot for a v11 or I've considered bcm. But every thing I've read or watched the m& p ar10 is surprising all with its accuracy. I know those are different calibers. The m&p also has a light barrel in 5r and I think it comes in at 7.7# this doesn't really matter because I would like the tavor7. I just hope it will shoot its money worth.
Mindless-Focus

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2017, 09:01:21 PM »

I thought the term for something being in the wild is when a product is released and its found in the hands of a normal ordany person and outside the contol of the manufacure?

Jesse

Actually, yeah. This is just on display. Semantics, I know.
Pathfinder2041

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 06:37:47 AM »

Can't wait until a few get into the hands of journalist and see what they think of shooting it. 

In the back patiently waiting for a 20" 6.5 creedmoor conversion kit!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length