Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2017, 09:31:54 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  WTB: RDB
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: RDB  (Read 959 times)
slowcorrado

« on: September 19, 2017, 09:18:03 PM »

Just a basic WTB post.  If anyone has an extra, or wants to move in a different direction please PM me. 

I've seen a few new for around $890 on GB + the typical $25 shipping and possibly credit card fee, so I could go that route.  Would pay some premium for a green one as well.  :-)

Thanks!
slowcorrado

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 11:37:23 AM »

As of right now, 112 views and not one message.  :-)  I guess that's a good thing that nobody wants to get rid of their RDB?!
cciman

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 09:31:37 PM »

I'll sell you mine.  Brand new in the box, recently bought, never fired, never taken apart.

Not a blem.

PM for price and direct email.
slowcorrado

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 10:31:24 PM »

Thanks, PMed!  345 views and ONE response.  I'm guessing that's a good thing?  :-)
slowcorrado

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 02:17:50 AM »

Bump for a slow RDB forum!  :-)  Still looking!
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 03:09:11 AM »

Holy cow. No responses? Congrats on the RDB buy. I've said my piece about the RDB so many times that I've become a broken record, but it's a great rifle.  IMO, the best 5.56 tactical rifle on the market (by very specific and objective criteria in my book).  It's highly underrated and deserves more attention. 

I think the MDR has the potential to be a great rifle, but it currently seems to have some teething issues. If the 5.56 MDR has the same issues as the current crop of .308s, the RDB will have it beat in nearly all categories as a 5.56 shooter. I do believe that the MDR will be a great rifle, but I have concerns about some of the accuracy reports (need more reporting on this), the trigger, and the weight (big yuck for me).

savagebrother

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2017, 10:11:00 PM »

So far my RDB has been flawless. Now I did get the aftermarket hand guard before I even bought the rifle.
Have been shooting it as I get time to run to the range and trying different ammo. It liked buffalo bore 55 gr FMJ but it really liked 69 gr Sierra's from prvi. But thru about 300 rounds it's been flawless.
The only problem were dead rounds, bad primers. Going to load up some hornady 68 gr BTHP and see what happens. The first group of 5 shots of the 69 grs went less than an inch.
SB
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length