Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 03:53:39 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  using the "N" word incorrectly sorry!
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: using the "N" word incorrectly sorry!  (Read 746 times)
BoulderTroll

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2017, 11:56:20 PM »

Is it true that all these people here live such a sheltered life that harsh realities are unheard of or is it just a fake out rage for an excuse to dog pile? As far as I know I have not attacked any of you have I? My world must be a nightmare for you your right maybe I should get a job where they will shelter me?

I would wager at least half the folks here have seen more crap in their lifetime than you have.  You're not a special snowflake, and your continued insinuations that you're the only one here who has "seen some sh!t" are ignorant.  The majority of humans, and members of this board, have learned how to filter their thoughts when communicating.  It's called being civilized.  You don't seem to have learned that.  In fact, based on your comments, I'd actually guess you're quite young, or haven't seen much at all.  People who have seen a lot of horror, over an extended period of time, become quite desensitized.  You, on the other hand, have obviously been severely effected by things you've seen, which leads me to believe you haven't been exposed to all that much.  To bring up bottled human fetuses for target practice, on an internet forum about bullpup rifles, shows that you have a lot of pain and anger.  You should seek help.  
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 12:05:54 AM by BoulderTroll » Logged
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2017, 12:04:58 AM »

I don't understand anything that's going on here…
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2017, 12:34:37 AM »

I'm not exactly sure either. Hollow just keeps adding in bizarre topics with no relevancy.
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2017, 08:43:18 AM »

crutches

***  Thread locked  ***

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length