Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 03:52:27 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  using the "N" word incorrectly sorry!
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: using the "N" word incorrectly sorry!  (Read 745 times)
tavor hollow

« on: September 16, 2017, 04:15:23 PM »

Well I was told I crossed the line about my displeasure for iwi decision so I apologize. Anyways I support Israel that is why the Israeli flag flies by my Confederate flag I bought because THEY say I should hate it!       Now this doesn't matter but I have customer service in my blood. I'm trying to always help people stupid huh!  Also in my blood is working with societies bottom of the barrel ex felons uneducated blacks and whites ( its not that bad?) I'm not a boss or authority figure just a lowly side by side coworker I'm no better than anyone else. I HATE arrogant people.   I'm also a taxpayer probably 1 out of 3.5 or more dollars goes to ( leeches )  government and who they want to redistribute it to example.....solar industry and those that buy it and get tax credits!  This industry cannot and will not stand on its own!  I have and do work with felons and ex-felons murders, rapist, drug doers and dealers,bank robbers, home invaders. Good example jailhouse Muslim doing good the the dope hits - 4 shot to death in motel cops drop ball gets 10 years for felon in possession of gun. I guess my point is if you don't live in this primordial world its hard to understand,so life is easyand opinions are only on line. My opinions can kill me.,but I'm ready if they are you kind of quit caring.  Look at America if you have football and you think you can dance nothing matters its all feel good. Pastor hagee said if your not with God your against God ( anti-christ)  that means 50% or more of America is anti- Christ.  Who are you?

* IMG1015.jpg (1581.9 KB, 2592x1944 - viewed 67 times.)
Heavy

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 06:10:36 PM »

Look! More butterflies! IBTL

* 6a00d8341c64e753ef01b7c802954a970b-600wi.jpg (60.81 KB, 467x650 - viewed 57 times.)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:15:01 PM by Heavy » Logged
Leonitus

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 06:42:52 PM »

Wow.... that's a whole lot of pent up anger.

I hope you find peace

* IMG_2603.JPG (718.93 KB, 2016x1120 - viewed 59 times.)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 08:07:55 PM by Leonitus » Logged
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 07:48:08 PM »

Pastor hagee said if your not with God your against God ( anti-christ)  that means 50% or more of America is anti- Christ.  Who are you?

I am what I am and that is solely between me and God.  Not being "for" something does not automatically mean that you are against it, unless it is a zealot - not God - doing the judging.  I think ol' Pastor Hagee needs to step back and realize that he is simply a man and not God, it is not his role to judge.

Kurt
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 07:56:36 PM »

There's no need to bring religion into this. Plain and simple. Though I have no issues with being with the Anti-Christ. Makes the occasional trip to church more fun.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:58:26 PM by Clarke-Sensei » Logged
ShootingSight
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 12:19:30 AM »

I'm with the 'pent-up-anger' comment.  You cannot control everything, so best learn how to let it not anger you and be happy in life.

As far as religion goes in all this, if you believe in God, then you must accept that He gave us all Free Will.  And if people use their God given gift of Free Will to believe in something other than God, that is the result of the gift God gave us.  If you do not believe that we have free will, then people who believe in something else do so as a result of God's plan.  In both cases, if you oppose someone's desire to believe in something else, you are opposing God's plan.  So the best way to worship God is to accept those people who believe something else.

Art Neergaard
ShootingSight LLC
www.shootingsight.com
shootingsight@fioptics.com
513-702-4879
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 12:25:45 AM »

I'm with the 'pent-up-anger' comment.  You cannot control everything, so best learn how to let it not anger you and be happy in life.

As far as religion goes in all this, if you believe in God, then you must accept that He gave us all Free Will.  And if people use their God given gift of Free Will to believe in something other than God, that is the result of the gift God gave us.  If you do not believe that we have free will, then people who believe in something else do so as a result of God's plan.  In both cases, if you oppose someone's desire to believe in something else, you are opposing God's plan.  So the best way to worship God is to accept those people who believe something else.

Exceptionally well and beautifully put.

Kurt
paulky_2000

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 07:48:41 AM »

I'm too drunk to comprehend what he's ranting about.....

....somehow, I'm good with that.
Rastoff

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 11:00:50 AM »

My opinions can kill me...
No, your opinions won't kill you, but how you use them might lead to life threatening situations.

Pastor hagee said if your not with God your against God ( anti-christ)  that means 50% or more of America is anti- Christ.  Who are you?
He may have said it, but he was just quoting the words of Christ; Matt 12:30. And no, it doesn't mean that half the US is anti-Christ.

Obviously you're not a business owner. In business you have to make money or you won't survive. A business cannot continue to make a product that costs more to produce than the revenue it brings in. So, they have to make choices. Winchester quit making the model 12 because it was too costly to make. Had they not, they would have gone out of business long before they actually did.

Sure, there are some that love the Tavor SAR. But IWI has improved on it with the X95 and believe it or not, the X95 is selling far better. Also, just because they don't produce the SAR anymore doesn't mean they won't support it. If they continued to make money losing things then they would go out of business altogether and then where would you be? You should be happy that they're smart enough to keep their business growing.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
tavor hollow

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 11:53:40 AM »

Morning fellers, I'm not trying to argue I was just apologizing for my iwi comment. Anyways I gave you a small glimpse of my life,  because everyday is an adventure. I'm sure some soldiers and maybe a few cops could tell some stories of the world today and tomorrow but no one seems to care. The commonality of our 2 amendment and bullpups is the end of cooperation then petty arguments and pissing contest start. Morals used to hold people togather now if we try to be good we hurt someones feelings and all is lost. OK a stupid example Democrats say abortion is a woman's right, so if you don't support that your evil! A conservative says if you support abortion you murder children...so how cynical can we be. A friend 35 years ago had a baby in a bottle ( some people call them fetuses ). He shared it with joy and curiosity.  All I saw was a baby that needed a burial. Maybe for some we could sell these for targets. Bet you never thought you would hear that today, sorry.
BoulderTroll

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2017, 12:43:07 PM »

Morals used to hold people togather now if we try to be good we hurt someones feelings and all is lost.

Well I was told I crossed the line about my displeasure for iwi decision so I apologize

Your "apology" rings hollow.  Sorry, but that's how I see it.  Your comments make it seem like you still don't think you're in the wrong, and are just looking for more  opportunity to vent.  Both of your posts in this thread have started with a generic apology and are followed by ranting. 

I'll try to make it more clear for you;  Nobody asked you to apologize for being displeased with IWI's decision.  IWI is an Israeli company, owned, founded, and operated by Jews.  Six million Jews were murdered by the "N-word people".  Think about that number.  You could have chosen any insult in the world to label IWI, and I doubt many people would have cared.  You chose to label an Israeli company as being their own murderers.  Can you really not see why that was wrong, and without class?  Your posts talk about God, beliefs, morals, etc., and then you make a comment like that.  It would leave anyone to scratch their head at the conflicting statements.

As others have said, I'd suggest you find a healthy way to deal with your anger.  You are not alone on this forum as someone exposed to the worst mankind has to offer.  We have many military veterans and cops on this forum (myself included)...We don't all hate the world just because we've lived with filth. 
Leonitus

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2017, 12:56:25 PM »

Tavor Hollow,

A simple, short apology would have been sufficient.

You seem to go off on a tangent and dig the hole a bit deeper. Kinda like your comments about the fetus in a bottle. That shiOt ain't right
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 01:17:32 PM by Leonitus » Logged
tavor hollow

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 01:29:13 PM »

Truly I assure you as I write I am not angry...text has a way of those that read it to impose their own feelings because you cannot hear the calmness or cadence of verbal communication. Thusrday morning I believe it was I woke to a gunsamerica or one of those e-mails, so I checked bullpup to see if anyone had seen this and yes however irrational it was it pissed me off because last I heard it was the other design that I was very excited about maybe the x95 will work out well? Accuracy would be nice. I like my keltec rfb ergos and since iwi seems to have borrowed basic design from keltec it might be nice!
Rastoff

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2017, 04:13:37 PM »

A friend 35 years ago had a baby in a bottle ( some people call them fetuses ). He shared it with joy and curiosity.  All I saw was a baby that needed a burial. Maybe for some we could sell these for targets.
Do you read what you're writing? Stop now before it gets any worse. You clearly have some issues.

Freedom isn't free.
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2017, 04:18:31 PM »

I like my keltec rfb ergos and since iwi seems to have borrowed basic design from keltec it might be nice!

I doubt IWI has borrowed anything from the RFB.
tavor hollow

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2017, 06:24:09 PM »

I was saying the basic shape of x95 reminds me of the rfb.                                                                                                                                                              do you not read what I write the sad thing is they harvest fetuses. To make people think of how bad it is they do this I make a comment of the target for perspective of the seriousness of the human harvest of babies. I'm sorry you did not understand.
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2017, 06:30:50 PM »

I think you may need to take your fetus talk elsewhere. It has nothing to do with this thread.
tavor hollow

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2017, 07:27:58 PM »

Is it true that all these people here live such a sheltered life that harsh realities are unheard of or is it just a fake out rage for an excuse to dog pile? As far as I know I have not attacked any of you have I? My world must be a nightmare for you your right maybe I should get a job where they will shelter me?
Leonitus

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2017, 08:56:45 PM »

Is it true that all these people here live such a sheltered life that harsh realities are unheard of or is it just a fake out rage for an excuse to dog pile? As far as I know I have not attacked any of you have I? My world must be a nightmare for you your right maybe I should get a job where they will shelter me?

I'm not a super religious guy, if I were, I'd truly add you to the prayer list. Like I stated before, you should consider working on the pent up anger you have. No one has attacked you, people are simply reacting to your "Howard Stern" mentality.

As far as your sheltered life comments, you have no clue as to what I have been through in the last fifty years. I do not know what you have been through either. Life is not a contest of turmoil. I do believe I've seen my fair share of pain, heartache, gore and broken relationships.

A quote from a person I met this year at a seminar. She stated something so profound, I doubt I'll ever forget. "Hurt people hurt people" please ponder this for a bit.

Take care.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 07:00:43 AM by Leonitus » Logged
Rastoff

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2017, 10:22:47 PM »

No, you haven't attacked anyone in particular. That is completely irrelevant. Where you work or live is also irrelevant. Neither is it about being sheltered.

Look, it's easy to misconstrue things that are written. Without truly expert writing skills, which none of us here have, what is intended can easily get lost on the reader. Even with that, using the analogy like you did can only be interpreted one way.

When I write a post, I usually sit back and read it back to myself. I do this to try to see it how someone else, who doesn't know what I know, might interpret what I've said. Often this leads to me deleting whole paragraphs. I claim no high ground here and I've made plenty of mistakes. But surely you can see why there's concern over what you've written, can't you?

Freedom isn't free.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length