Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 20, 2017, 01:51:31 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  The best Bullpup Trigger
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The best Bullpup Trigger  (Read 128 times)
srfnken
^

« on: September 13, 2017, 05:55:44 PM »

Well with the release of the MDR it appears from the MAC video that we still have the best trigger in a bullpup.  With the reports that I have heard personally that the MDR has a long pull and is 7 lb give or take is really not acceptable in a modern rifle and they are disappointed with the hype of the MDR trigger.  There are some great features in the MDR but we are happy that the trigger is what it is.  K&M ARMS is still the king of the hill when it comes to the trigger.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 06:48:41 PM »

The trigger on the M17S exceptional. It is better than any of my ARs and the bullpup platform makes it one of the best CQB rifles out there. I have mine adjusted to 4 lbs. pull and I leave one big hole at center body mass at 50 yds. Not bad for an old fart with bad eyes with an Eotech 512 to help me out. Kudos to Ken for a great linkage design and a beautiful firearm overall.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length