Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2017, 06:31:43 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  9/11
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 144 times)
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: September 11, 2017, 06:13:33 PM »

RIP to all the souls lost 16 years ago today, and best regards to all families that were hurt by this tragedy.  I remember like it was yesterday. 

bravo619

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2017, 07:22:14 PM »

This ⬆️

45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911

45acp... turning human garbage into useful fertilizer since 1911http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz332/bravo619/458.gif
7n6

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2017, 10:10:17 PM »

I was actually home that day between classes for college and saw it all unfold on live TV- it was surreal, felt sad but angry and not knowing what was happening. It was a dark time for sure.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2017, 11:51:34 PM »

Agreed.  I remember the day as if it was yesterday.  I was at work and we all clustered around the TVs in the GM's office, the break room, or the Tech center. 

Never forget.

Never, ever, forgive.

Kurt
INV136

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 10:53:25 PM »

I was driving in traffic to the federal courthouse for a deposition when I heard something vague on the car radio about a plane crashing into one of the Twin Towers. Before I arrived I heard mention about a second plane that "may" have crashed into the other tower. The report was vague and I thought it was either a mistake in reporting or it didn't sound like an accident if there were actually two planes that crashed into the towers.

Also, the radio report did not say what kind of plane(s), so, I was thinking maybe a small, private Cessna propeller airplane. When I arrived at the US Attorney's office they advised me that it was two commercial jetliners that had crashed into the two towers and was obviously not accidental. We decided to continue with the deposition and afterward I found out that my office had ordered us not to come into the office in case there were further attacks and there might be ground attacks following the hijacked plane attacks. Local police immediately set up a unit in our parking lot and the office was closed to the public.   
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length