Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2017, 06:32:05 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  MAC has mdr in hand
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: MAC has mdr in hand  (Read 2576 times)
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2017, 08:02:29 AM »

More of the same, getting personal with incorrect data. I actually own a M4S and could tell right away it was a cheap copy.

AE

Personal?  Really?  What I said was "getting personal"?  I think you're looking for things to get offended/pissed off about and need to read the comment for what it was - humor.  It was merely a more adult rendering of a long used question line from Diff'rent Strokes.

As for the optic, it might be inexpensive, but it isn't a "cheap copy".  You should review what he's said about the optics in the past...Tim does not traffic or use junk or "cheap copies" of anything.

LOL baited. Do you have issues differentiating between your sci-fi gibberish and forum postings?

Referring to a person you do not know as a small African American child of questionable intelligence is personal.

Next time before making snap judgements and posts maybe do your homework. Will you ever admit you're wrong instead of deflecting or using straw man arguments? Or are you infallible?

AE

Humor is obviously something that's not welcome here.

So I was wrong about the optic; big deal.  Straw man arguments?  Deflection?  Where are they in this thread?  All I see is you trolling and making personal attacks and insults.

People like you are making this place into Little ARFcom.

Please point out the personal attacks and insults, all I have done is ask a couple of questions which like in most threads you participate in did not answer. You're the one calling people names.

Kettle meet pot.

Another thread ruined by someone going off the handle.

AE
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:04:45 AM by Aussie E » Logged
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2017, 08:16:33 AM »

And in regards to Little ARFcom, all I did was reply to the thread with a comment and opinion on the opening post. Someone else posted the comment based on hastily researched and incorrect data. You might want to go back a check which post I'm referring to. Of the two I think that is more of a post you would find on ARFcom.

AE
Tubal

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2017, 10:58:12 AM »

And in regards to Little ARFcom, all I did was reply to the thread with a comment and opinion on the opening post. Someone else posted the comment based on hastily researched and incorrect data. You might want to go back a check which post I'm referring to. Of the two I think that is more of a post you would find on ARFcom.

AE

Can you guys go meet at the flagpole after recess or something?  The rest of the community doesn't really care about any of your arguments at this point.
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 11:26:10 AM »

I concur and won't be posting anymore in the MDR forum. Seeing I poses my MDR I'll focus my energy shooting it instead of dreaming and posting about one.

Sayonara and try and keep the drama on the forum quarantined in this subsection.

AE
Potss
^

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2017, 10:40:31 PM »

Welp, I hope MAC puts it through it's paces and does proper accuracy testing.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2017, 10:48:50 PM »

Welp, I hope MAC puts it through it's paces and does proper accuracy testing.

That probably won't be until later in the year according to his livestream last night.  It's a demo gun that he has for about a week or so, so they'll document its function, basic accuracy testing, etc., but a deep dive is still a bit off.

Kurt
EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2017, 04:41:04 PM »

As for the optic, it might be inexpensive, but it isn't a "cheap copy".  You should review what he's said about the optics in the past...Tim does not traffic or use junk or "cheap copies" of anything.

I'm watching the recording of Tim's live stream. He mentions that it's a Raven Optics sight, which he's been playing around with. Optics Planet lists them for less than $300 or less than $250 depending on the version.
HBeretta
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2017, 07:50:30 PM »

As for the optic, it might be inexpensive, but it isn't a "cheap copy".  You should review what he's said about the optics in the past...Tim does not traffic or use junk or "cheap copies" of anything.

I'm watching the recording of Tim's live stream. He mentions that it's a Raven Optics sight, which he's been playing around with. Optics Planet lists them for less than $300 or less than $250 depending on the version.

i'd assumed he mounted it at first...as if his own but it seems he received with the optic.  the LFD research video on youtube shows it being fired with the same optic on it.  that video went live right around the time mac announced receiving i believe.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 07:54:54 PM by HBeretta » Logged
coldboremiracle

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2017, 12:01:13 AM »

i'd assumed he mounted it at first...as if his own but it seems he received with the optic.  the LFD research video on youtube shows it being fired with the same optic on it.  that video went live right around the time mac announced receiving i believe.
Unrelated, two different rifles.

The first shot, is worth all the rest.

Follow me on FB, IG, YT

I work for Desert Tech, happy to help wherever I can.
tattooo

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2017, 03:33:26 PM »

Bout time a ”youtube celeb” got one.

Too bad it got saddled with what appears to be cheap glass. Never understood that line of thinking.

AE

Da fuq you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

An Aimpoint M4s isn't "cheap glass".  $775 for the base, unmagnified optic is anything but "cheap".
Have to agree with you there....." cheap " glass is $200 IMO
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2017, 07:59:31 PM »

Too bad it got saddled with what appears to be cheap glass. Never understood that line of thinking.

AE

An Aimpoint M4s isn't "cheap glass".  $775 for the base, unmagnified optic is anything but "cheap".

Low priced doesn't always mean "cheap", as in low quality.  Tim runs quality stuff, so in this case it's simply "inexpensive".

Kurt
Jack Flag

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2017, 09:39:20 PM »

Plus, as I would. He likes to test different things with different things.

Besides, I believe the MDR carbine he has is a T/E gun.
tattooo

« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2017, 09:17:12 AM »

AE

Low priced doesn't always mean "cheap", as in low quality.  Tim runs quality stuff, so in this case it's simply "inexpensive".
I see your point
Slateman
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2017, 09:35:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1fNRqW5Gt4

So they're not not sending it out to reviewers, they're just slow.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:37:38 AM by Slateman » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length