Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 01:30:35 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  RDB full auto capability
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RDB full auto capability  (Read 2033 times)
Prizrak92
New Posting Member

« on: August 30, 2017, 01:07:06 AM »

Can anyone tell me if a full auto conversion for the RDB is possible, and if it is, how difficult can it be?
Even though this isn't meant to mention about the legal issues involved, yet I still want to ask which class of regulation such automatic weapon as a full auto RDB falls into.
st381

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2017, 01:42:57 AM »

It was not manufactured prior to 1986 so it cannot be legally converted to full auto for public sale or transfer if such a conversion existed.  I believe I viewed a Hank Strange interview with Chad Enos from Keltec who advised that an auto trigger pack does not exist and was never intended for the RDB. Now, if a LE agency or the military wanted an auto RDB I suppose Keltec or another Class III manufacturer could make a dealer sample but why when the platform is less than reliable.  
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 10:10:58 AM by st381 » Logged
joelad

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 06:39:52 PM »

Only if the Hughes Amendment is stricken from law. Now is the time to challenge the NFA as a whole. AK, and AR pistols with folding blade stocks defy, and nullify, the NFA. Headway is being made to remove suppressors from the NFA. SBRs, and select fire, can't be far behind.
dntam

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 02:11:51 PM »

Even if possible I think with full auto the RDB would shake itself to pieces. I don't care for the way keltec always uses screws to assemble it's guns.
dntam

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 02:30:11 PM »

Even if possible I think with full auto the RDB would shake itself to pieces. I don't care for the way keltec always uses screws to assemble it's guns. I had to use red locative to keep the rear rail screw with the spring washer from getting loose.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length