Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 03:50:25 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A funny thing happened on the way to the Forum  (Read 298 times)
SHORT-N-SASSY
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: August 13, 2017, 06:56:01 AM »

Early this morning, I clicked-on the latest Reply (Reply #22) to the Thread, I was bored and made this meme today? As I viewed this latest Post, complete with an image, the thought that came to mind was, 'This one's over the top!' I clicked the "Sleep" option on my computer, and left the room for about an hour.

I hadn't entered the Discussion, previously. But, I decided it was time to express my thoughts on the matter.  However, when I returned to the Forum, and clicked-on the Thread, I found that Reply #22 had been deleted --- and the Thread, now closed !!!

Clearly, the photo went too far.  And, I'm relieved the Mods had the good sense to delete the Post.
Frostburg
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 09:01:16 PM »

I was just about to comment in that very thread, but found that it was locked. I have no opinion on the main topic as the meme did not bother me, but I did want to comment on some of the other points a few of the posters made in that thread. I'm not going to go into at this point as the thread is locked, but I would have wanted to address them at the time.
CooperShooter

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 03:03:14 AM »

I was about to reply there as well, found out it was locked. Too bad. Undecided
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length