Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 10:09:04 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Gas masks and bullpups?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gas masks and bullpups?  (Read 290 times)
tavor hollow

« on: August 12, 2017, 04:50:19 PM »

Anyways a few years back we had the Ebola scare ...thanks be to "obama the punk" so I decided at that point if you ever want one now's a good time. So I was playing around today and innovation is needed.higher mounts if this was an issue or separate optional qd sights ( store with mask). I'm sure many of you addressed this issue 40 years ago so what is the present training with masks bullpups and sights?
RadScorpius
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2017, 04:58:37 PM »

Gas masks can protect you against Ebola?
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 05:09:31 PM »

Just tilt the guns slightly sideways as if you were using a 45 red dot if that makes sense.
That's been my experience with other rifles using gas masks. 

Make sure you shave everyday if you plan on using it, or else it won't seal.  Learned that one the hard way with whatever the new fancy masks are we have at work.
tavor hollow

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2017, 06:20:52 PM »

I can't remember what mask type it was but it was just before the ones only the government can afford because of the slave taxpayers they whip on their backs everyday. Like that analogy?  Anyways it has the large single lens. Its rated at a 1 oz.steel ball at 300 fps the older models may be able to mount a gun easier.what ever is airborne it should protect you. The other day it hit me why they don't deal with national debt or annual budgets or anything financial ........the end!  Our demise is eminent.  I know that's crazy talk, but it makes as much since as everything else going on." Laws for us not them. Throwing up your hands and letting illegal aliens invade our country. Spending 45 billion on opioid (spelling? ) addiction
 They might as well spend 45 billion trying to cure homosexuality.  The end result is you spent 45 billion and the problem will be worse than ever.  Oops I strayed off topic!
Hit Factor

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 06:46:46 PM »

Plus 1 on what RabbitSlayer said, that's how we train at work.
Jack Flag

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 07:01:28 PM »

Gas masks can protect you against Ebola?

i suppose it at least covers your face. 

But for that matter. How did Pres. Obama cause the Ebola?
tavor hollow

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 07:10:17 PM »

Obama was bringing infected people into this country for hospital treatment.
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 07:12:12 PM »

Blaming Obama for that is rather disingenuous.
tavor hollow

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 07:20:42 PM »

Its careless to bring a venomous snake into your children's bedroom. Ebola is worse.anyways hope I never need this

* IMG1875.jpg (1094.95 KB, 1944x2592 - viewed 23 times.)
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »

Blaming Obama for that is rather disingenuous.

Did you not get the memo that basically everything wrong in the world is Obama's fault?  Grin

Lol
Although if I do recall correctly, I think he was bringing in a ton of refugees at that time and throughout his presidency he was always trying to bring more in.
tavor hollow

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 09:35:02 PM »

I have a venom without a home I could mount on top of the rs27. Only if needed. Sons of liberty today Bradley Dean was hard on mark levan and trump and well all people not biblicaly blessed. ABC called the people in carlolina a hate protest...really no bias there. I use to work with a nazi or skin head. I respect his opinion and beliefs even though I disagree. Just as the black racist I work with who believe in king, x,and faracon however its spelled.I disagree with them also. United states ....not really the commonality today is amercans think  transgenders should go in little girl bathrooms or your an enemy of the state.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length