Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 12:31:08 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Trijicon MRO for Sale
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Trijicon MRO for Sale  (Read 798 times)
Rastoff

« on: August 12, 2017, 02:23:57 AM »

I've switched to magnified optics and just don't use this. I don't really want to sell it, but I need the cash to fix my car. So, here it is. Please feel free to ask any questions.

MRO with low mount and cover.

Asking $400 plus shipping.

You can also contact me by email if you like: Rastoff1@gmail.com

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
Rastoff

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 12:37:08 PM »

No interest?

Freedom isn't free.
tavor hollow

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 07:59:40 AM »

Would like an mro,  but priority list is full. I'm a magnified optic Guy but I like options. I had a Vortex venom that was just sitting around waiting for a home. It found one on top of an rs27 only because I discovered the rs is to low for a gas mask...keep shooting.
Rick53
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 09:31:58 AM »

No interest?
This would go fast on AKfiles or m4Carbine : Have you listed it there?
st381

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 04:28:47 PM »

MROs are only about $75-100 more brand new with a mount of your choice depending on how hard you look. That might be suppressing interest right now.
Rastoff

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 01:30:13 AM »

I have not, but neither was I aware of those forums. I may list it there. Thanks for the heads up.

MROs are only about $75-100 more brand new with a mount of your choice depending on how hard you look. That might be suppressing interest right now.
The MRO usually ships with no mount. A quality mount will run $50-$150 or more depending on what you want and what quality you're willing to accept. Even so, I am aware of the price. If someone wants to make an offer, I'm listening. In my opinion, a high quality optic for $100 less than new is a good price.

I listed it here because I think it's a good match for the SAR and X95. I just like magnified optics better or I'd keep this.

Freedom isn't free.
st381

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 02:07:51 AM »

I have not, but neither was I aware of those forums. I may list it there. Thanks for the heads up.

The MRO usually ships with no mount. A quality mount will run $50-$150 or more depending on what you want and what quality you're willing to accept. Even so, I am aware of the price. If someone wants to make an offer, I'm listening. In my opinion, a high quality optic for $100 less than new is a good price.

I listed it here because I think it's a good match for the SAR and X95. I just like magnified optics better or I'd keep this.

I see
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:14:55 AM by st381 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length