Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 10:13:09 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  OT: Jericho 941
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: OT: Jericho 941  (Read 210 times)
Pantera

« on: August 11, 2017, 09:39:46 PM »

A friend was thinning out his collection and offered me his Jericho 941 PSL. I have been so pleased with my X-95 that I bought it.

I really like the size, balance and the excellent fit in my hand. I have not had it to the
range yet but my friend said it flawlessly fired any and all FMJ or JHP he used.

Only a couple of minor concerns , that may be just getting use to any new piece. The mags seem to need more than a gentle push bordering on a good whack to the bottom to fully seat in. Also the white dot sights are not quick to pickup with my Sr. eyes. Anyone install the Meprolight sights? I know they should be great at night , but are they an improvement in daylight? 
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 10:27:27 PM »

Check the retaining slots on the magazines, the slots that index the mag release.  If they aren't bent your probably gtg.

I can't really give any other advice without visually inspecting it.

I love Trijicon night sites on pistols, they help a little during the day, but really shine during night time use.  You could always paint the front sight post if you are only worried about day time use.

Otherwise, congrats on your new purchase Cheesy
boscoman

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 01:38:06 AM »

The stock magazines just plain suck. Get MecGar mags for the pistol & it will become the weapon it should be. I got rid of all my original magazines. The magazines for the EAA Witness work for the Jericho & the Bul Cherokee.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/witness-9-17rd-no-lrg-frm-poly.html?___SID=U

I run the Meprolight night sights on mine & find that they are an improvement over the original sights. That being said I also run them on all my pistols & have become quite accustomed to them.

The pistol is my every day carry & is extremely reliable once the magazine issue is resolved. Very accurate & easy to strip down & clean. It has become my go to handgun.

"Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night, only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Courage is not a lack of fear, but one's ability to overcome it
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length