Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 10:10:38 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  X95 After Market Barrels?
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: X95 After Market Barrels?  (Read 580 times)
Bullpup777

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2017, 03:20:30 PM »

RabbitSlayer ........ AKA "Elmer Fudd"

Mr. Fudd or may I call you Elmer

Did the wittle wittel bunny wabbit fwastrate you today!?!?

Try to fooooooocccccuuuusssss  Mr. Fudd.

I know it's hard but try.

Yes or no to the OPs question and if you don't know you, do yourself and all of us a favor and shut up, because the more you sound off on yet another post and make everything all about you instead of the OPs topic, the more you prove how ignorant you are.  Stop while you are behind.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 04:22:54 PM by Bullpup777 » Logged
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2017, 05:38:14 PM »

@Bullpup777
Go back to Barfcom and make fifty threads about a gun you don't even own.  Oh wait, that's right you're an expert because you watched some YouTube videos. 

Fudd?   Like someone making numerous threads with multiple accounts about trying to turn a 5.56 chambered CQB weapon into a sniper rifle?

Lol you might have edited your post in the other thread to hide your tracks, but I still think it's funny you continue to post here after you disrespected the entire forum.  You know, the thread where you falsely stated the X95 is a 4 moa gun because that's what YouTube told you, but then almost every member claimed to be getting around 2 moa, so in response you said this whole forum is full of " nothing but mentally challenged ignorant blowhards " or something along those lines.
jggtn
New Posting Member

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2017, 07:24:28 PM »

@Bullpup777  I've just discovered that there's an ignore list for trolls like JackRabbit (or whatever he calls himself when he's not eating Twinkies and trolling from his mom's basement.) Go to:

"Profile -> Modify Profile -> Personal Message Options -> Ignore List"

and enter Rabbit(I'm a legend in my own mind)Slayer's handle in the window. Voilá. You won't have to endure his nonsensical ramblings any further. Doesn't help the other forum members or the thread but it will make the forums a generally more pleasant place to visit.

Fwiw,

jgg
Sgt_P
Administrator
Bullpup Fanatic

SEMPER FIDELIS

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2017, 11:57:12 PM »

chin scratching

To answer the original question, I'm not aware of any aftermarket barrels for the Tavor SAR or X95.
The barrel, gas block, and extension are pretty unique, and the market is still relatively small, so I'm not sure how long it will be before someone starts making barrels (and if/when they'd be affordable).

I'm locking this thread...

"Retreat, hell we just got here!" 
Capt L Williams, USMC, WWI (Belleau Wood)
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length