Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 11:49:41 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  I was bored and made this meme today!
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: I was bored and made this meme today!  (Read 815 times)
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: August 10, 2017, 09:47:59 PM »

Grin

* Owners.jpg (39.36 KB, 451x561 - viewed 76 times.)

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:51:14 PM »

chin scratching

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
tattooo

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 11:21:59 PM »

So what about all of us who have both ?
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 11:53:47 PM »

If you own both you can play with yourself!  Wink

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 10:47:23 PM »

Lol.. I own both so I guess I can play with myself Cheesy

I do have to agree though, certain firearm groups attract certain types of people..
Ak guys, loud mouth ass holes..  Uncivilized, uneducated..
AR guys, faggots, annoying, millennial, metrosexuals, (if you don't believe me just go to ar15.com and check out the general discussion)

puke
Most AR guys are convinced that AR's are the best gun on earth, and talk s*** on any other gun so they can feel vindicated in buying a 2,000$ Danial Defense that doesn't do anything better than a 700$ Colt.  AR fags from barfcom are the reason that people think bullpups are inaccurate, and they are the same fags that claim to get 1MOA with M855 and M193 Roll Eyes

I'm an AK guy at heart, but I've liked my Tavor more than any of my AK's for a while now.  Yet my safe is full of all these types of guns, and many more.. I just use them all for different things... But when SHTF, I'll be grabbing a Tavor  Grin

stir the pot

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 10:49:43 PM »

btw
I like the meme  Grin

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 12:04:16 AM »

Downvote.

This is a disgusting meme and coming from a mod, how inappropriate.

I absolutely love bullpups and especially Tavors, but I also love ARs, and no I'm not some fag AR fanboy Daniel Defense acolyte. I have a completely plain 6920 that is my daily home defense rifle. No red dots, no lasers, no flash light. Nothing, aside from a sling. Stock plastic handguards and a carry handle. Lightweight, short OAL, always goes bang. Universally recognized by home invaders as bad, bad news.

Exactly what kind of response are you trying to provoke with this BS? The AR is America's rifle, period.

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Clarke-Sensei

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »

Heh, I like it. Sorta sums up most of the gun shops around my area.
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 04:22:43 AM »

BellatorInvictus, Disgusting? Inappropriate? Come on man! It's freaking stick figures! As a Mod I mainly look for foul language,nudity or people attacking each other. There's none of that here. It was made just for fun. What kind of reaction did I expect? I thought i might put a smile on someone's face since Bullpup guys are still treated like outcast in certain groups. I own AKs,ARs,Shotguns,Bullpups,pistols,knives,and sometimes I throw rocks. I feel like a have pretty good judgement and don't think I crossed the line.

BellatorInvictus

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 08:51:48 AM »

BellatorInvictus, Disgusting? Inappropriate? Come on man! It's freaking stick figures! As a Mod I mainly look for foul language,nudity or people attacking each other. There's none of that here. It was made just for fun. What kind of reaction did I expect? I thought i might put a smile on someone's face since Bullpup guys are still treated like outcast in certain groups. I own AKs,ARs,Shotguns,Bullpups,pistols,knives,and sometimes I throw rocks. I feel like a have pretty good judgement and don't think I crossed the line.

I'm sure some people don't care, but I'm a very conservative person and I thought it was in poor taste. Even though they're just stick figures--what they suggest is disgusting. Two dudes with their hands down each other's pants? I don't want to see or think about that kind of crap. Aside from that, I thought it was pretty pointless because a lot of people like ARs, myself included. So what if some people hate bullpups? Too bad for them--more bullpups for us. Are you really proving anything by attacking AR folks?

Hit Factor

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 09:29:16 AM »

I have to agree with BellatorInvictus in this thread.
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 12:21:34 PM »

It's a joke. If it's not your taste that's fine.

kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 07:06:06 PM »

What happened to the laid back atmosphere that used to permeate here?  A year or so back, something like this would have been laughed at by those who found it funny and ignored by those who didn't.  Now I sometimes feel like everything is "microaggression this" or "triggered that"... C'mon, people, let's lighten up a bit.  The Wicked B!tch didn't win in November, Obama is looking more and more like a failure, and for once we're able to go play offensive ball rather than constantly being on the defensive when it comes to our rights.

Kurt
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 08:47:08 PM »

What happened to the laid back atmosphere that used to permeate here?  A year or so back, something like this would have been laughed at by those who found it funny and ignored by those who didn't.  Now I sometimes feel like everything is "microaggression this" or "triggered that"... C'mon, people, let's lighten up a bit.  The Wicked B!tch didn't win in November, Obama is looking more and more like a failure, and for once we're able to go play offensive ball rather than constantly being on the defensive when it comes to our rights.

Just because liberal snowflakes like to get offended at every little thing doesn't mean that society (even an internet forum) should drop all standards of decency, respect, and decorum. Qui tacet, consentire videtur. If I see something I think is wrong, I'm in the habit of saying so. Sorry if you think I'm ruining the forum. I try to make solid contributions to this board--especially regarding the Tavor because it's my favorite rifle.

I believe Snapperhead was just trying to be provocative towards the die-hard AR fanboys who trash bullpups constantly, but I don't think the way he went about it was in good taste. It sets a bad example to anyone--especially kids who may be reading this forum, and alienates people who may like both ARs and bullpups.

Anyway, I've made my opinion known as I felt I should. Carry on.

RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 09:42:35 PM »

What happened to the laid back atmosphere that used to permeate here? 

I joined, and made it a hostile environment  Cry

Lol JK

-Thomas Jefferson
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 09:44:11 PM »

. Even though they're just stick figures--what they suggest is disgusting. Two dudes with their hands down each other's pants? I don't want to see or think about that kind of crap.

Lol, idk why but reading that made me LOL.

I like you though, not trying to be rude, reading that just made the immature part of me giggle my ass off.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 09:45:42 PM by RabbitSlayer » Logged

-Thomas Jefferson
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 09:46:47 PM »

Just because liberal snowflakes like to get offended at every little thing doesn't mean that society (even an internet forum) should drop all standards of decency, respect, and decorum. Qui tacet, consentire videtur. If I see something I think is wrong, I'm in the habit of saying so. Sorry if you think I'm ruining the forum. I try to make solid contributions to this board--especially regarding the Tavor because it's my favorite rifle.

I believe Snapperhead was just trying to be provocative towards the die-hard AR fanboys who trash bullpups constantly, but I don't think the way he went about it was in good taste. It sets a bad example to anyone--especially kids who may be reading this forum, and alienates people who may like both ARs and bullpups.

It isn't the content of your comments, it's the delivery.  We can disagree, but why the haste to be disagreeable about it as if it's a personal affront that people hold different opinions?

For example, there's no need to resort to using insulting names (liberal snowflakes) just because someone doesn't hold your opinion or calls out something you said.

We're all supposed to be on the same side and yet I think if dueling were legal that we'd have a lot of board members either in a box or in the hospital.  This has to stop and we have to drop the animosity that accompanies disagreement.

Kurt
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2017, 10:42:56 PM »

Just in case you wondered where I got the pic from.......You were offended by a restroom sign.

* Bathroom sign.jpg (49.58 KB, 458x579 - viewed 46 times.)

RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2017, 10:44:09 PM »

It isn't the content of your comments, it's the delivery.  We can disagree, but why the haste to be disagreeable about it as if it's a personal affront that people hold different opinions?

For example, there's no need to resort to using insulting names (liberal snowflakes) just because someone doesn't hold your opinion or calls out something you said.

We're all supposed to be on the same side and yet I think if dueling were legal that we'd have a lot of board members either in a box or in the hospital.  This has to stop and we have to drop the animosity that accompanies disagreement.

Don't you use logic and reason around here sir !

-Thomas Jefferson
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2017, 10:45:24 PM »

Just in case you wondered where I got the pic from.......You were offended by a restroom sign.

Your meme was better.

-Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length