Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 10:06:38 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  HTA 90/22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  Anyone using Glock sights on their HTA?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyone using Glock sights on their HTA?  (Read 149 times)
Armored Rah

« on: August 07, 2017, 11:37:53 PM »

I've had my HTA 90/22 for years and I still love it. A while back, I saw that the new models had a rail that would accept Glock sights, so I got in touch with Andy and ordered a new rail. This isn't to be confused with the adapters for Glock sights. Anyway, I installed the new rail today and put a set of factory Glock sights on it. Standard height front and rear (6.5mm). When I tried it out, I was shooting quite a bit high at 25 yards. Just guessing, I'd say between 4 and 6 inches. I know Glock makes a lower rear sight (6.1mm). When installed on a Glock, this means you get about 2.7 inches difference at 25 yards. I don't know how that would translate to the HTA. So, my question, to anyone using Glock sights, is what height rear sight are you using? There's nothing lower than 6.1 for the rear sight, but I guess, if I was willing to spend money on a nice aftermarket set, I could get a taller front sight. I'd just like a general idea of what comes close to being right. I'm not expecting perfection from pistol sights on a bullpup. I have my Aimpoint for that. I'd just like to be able to do some occasional plinking without having a ton of weight on my gun.

Based on the age of the last posts on this forum, I'm not expecting an answer. I guess I'm just hoping someone might happen by and reply.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length