Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2017, 01:53:29 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  All other Bullpup Shotguns
| | |-+  Bullpup Unlimited Conversion Kit for Maverick 88
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bullpup Unlimited Conversion Kit for Maverick 88  (Read 3397 times)
lonewolf172
New Posting Member

« on: August 04, 2017, 09:45:15 AM »

I just ordered the one in the Subject for my 88 with the 18.5" barrel. Originally Unlimited web page said that I'd need the longer slide tube, I have the 6.75" tubr, but when I replaced the original forearm with a Hogue Overmold forearm all I had to do was order a longer slide tube nut and it worked perfect. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has this bullpup on their 88. Please let me know what you think of it. Also IF someone does have this setup were you able to add an additional recoil pad on it and if you did what did you put on it. Sorry this is so long but wanted to it all the info included. Thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length