Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 05:31:54 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  1 MOA Rifle claim
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1 MOA Rifle claim  (Read 454 times)
silentrunning
Banned

« on: July 25, 2017, 09:08:50 AM »

So What.....Big deal

So you shoot 1 MOA off the bench ....big deal.....

What do you do in position....That is where it counts.

http://thecmp.org/training-tech/shooting-tips-from-the-usamu-service-rifle-team/
sampitt

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 09:23:00 AM »

Shocked

* bring-it-gabrielle-union.gif (2770.29 KB, 400x253 - viewed 46 times.)
CooperShooter

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 05:03:39 AM »

Well, this was helpful. Grin
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 07:07:20 PM »

In the grand scheme of things, I actually agree; it's the shooter that really matters once you move away from the bench.  However,  a bench or mechanical rest will give you the knowledge of the mechanical accuracy and capability of the rifle.  Once you get to the field, then you start stacking tolerances; your ability coupled with the rifle's mechanical accuracy, ammunition, and sighting system.

Don't just practice the easy stuff, practice the hard stuff.

Kurt
7n6

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 03:52:25 AM »

Not me, I'm going to mount a lead sled with some some sand bags onto a Jazzy electric scooter while riding into battle shooting 1 MOA groups.

7n6

« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 03:54:12 AM by 7n6 » Logged
Hivedr.

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 07:32:33 PM »

Not me, I'm going to mount a lead sled with some some sand bags onto a Jazzy electric scooter while riding into battle shooting 1 MOA groups.

7n6

I can't see you using the MDR in "battle" as it has not passed some "Youtube reviewers" underwater shooting test. You know the one test you so love for a benchmark of a rifles reliability, as posted in another thread. LOL

If you're going to post something is someone's thread make it at least constructive to the topic. What you have done while trying to be funny is call "thread crapping" or "trolling". You don't like it when folks do it to you, that is for sure from what I have seen from you.

Yes even this post is not on topic but I think the OP might understand.

RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »

7n6

I can't see you using the MDR in "battle" as it has not passed some "Youtube reviewers" underwater shooting test. You know the one test you so love for a benchmark of a rifles reliability, as posted in another thread. LOL

If you're going to post something is someone's thread make it at least constructive to the topic. What you have done while trying to be funny is call "thread crapping" or "trolling". You don't like it when folks do it to you, that is for sure from what I have seen from you.

Yes even this post is not on topic but I think the OP might understand.

Hey now...
He will be using a jazxy scooter than is amphibious and he will be using the commonly found 1moa AK,  no need to be so rude gauush!

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 09:04:30 PM »

7n6

Just to be clear I thought this was funny as hell.

I'm sure it's how half of barfcom and the tardfiles think they will live out their rambo fantasy in shtf LOL

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 10:43:23 PM »

7n6

Just to be clear I thought this was funny as hell.

I'm sure it's how half of barfcom and the tardfiles think they will live out their rambo fantasy in shtf LOL

Kinda reminded me of Gecko45...   chin scratching

Kurt
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length