Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2018, 12:47:51 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  FNH
| | |-+  P90 / PS90 P90 icon
| | | |-+  TROS Low mount and SPARC II red dot - I'm Happy, Happy, Happy
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: TROS Low mount and SPARC II red dot - I'm Happy, Happy, Happy  (Read 1188 times)
300winmag

« on: July 20, 2017, 12:00:44 AM »

Since I bought my PS90 I've had a Bushnell TRS 25 red dot on the factory rail.
It was always a bit too high.

But today I ordered the TROS (Mark McWillis) low mount after he assured me my Vortex SPARC II red dot would fit on it just fine.

So now I'll have a much better red dot on a significantly lower mount.
I am a happy camper! I never liked any of FN's attempts at sights but the SPARC II is certainly rugged enough for the worst training duty and will be low enough for a fast sight picture.

With my extended charging handles all I need now is an SBR.
And that may happen by early next year if the papers get through "The Swamp" on time.

No, I don't want a can on the end of an SBR barrel. Not enough noise to concern me. But I'm getting one for my 6.5 CM Ruger Precision Rifle. Then competitors beside me will like me better than they do now with my Little B@$tard brake that blows everything off the floor or shooting bench.

Photos to follow in a week or so.

Eric B.

UPDATE: The TROS Low mount is on my PS90 with the Vortex SPARC II red dot sight and now my natural cheek weld is in perfect alignment with the sight. Very fast target acquisition with the TROS Low Mount.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 06:17:07 PM by 300winmag » Logged
300winmag

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 06:15:03 PM »

BUMP-

If you have a red dot sight on your PS90 you "need" the TROS Low Mount to replace the FNH Pic rail.

With this mount my sight picture is perfect with my Vortex SPARC II red dot sight. TROS has two or three versions depending on your sight and how it mounts.

Eric B.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length