Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 07:52:57 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Rimfire Bullpups
| |-+  Ruger 1022 Bullpups
| | |-+  AKLYS ZK-22 (Moderator: Plinker)
| | | |-+  What happened to this section of the forum?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: What happened to this section of the forum?  (Read 5667 times)
paulky_2000

« on: July 18, 2017, 10:13:25 AM »

It's like the ZK-22 just spiraled off into the abyss.

I can't understand why.....

....I love mine...and it was THIS FORUM that prompted me to buy one.

I'm looking for opinions on this....but I'm mainly seeing just how long it takes someone to respond....(just in case this section of the forum is broken Wink )
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 10:16:12 AM by paulky_2000 » Logged
BillyJ

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 12:25:06 PM »

This section, and I suppose others pertaining to the ZK-22, has been dead for a long time. Every now and then, someone will post something similar to yours, which usually results in us old-timers getting a chance to say something relevant, or not. Myself, I check it almost daily to see if there is any activity.

Nice looking armory you have there ...
Plinker
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 11:24:36 PM »

I love mine!

I wonder how many out there are still waiting or given up.  I also wonder if Aklys is still trying to make good on the old orders, or if they are focused elsewhere.  Wish I had the inside track on that info.

The next time you think everyone should be equal in outcome, read Kurt Vonnegut's "Harrison Bergeron".  If you don't fear that kind of world, please don't vote.
dntam

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 10:06:52 AM »

I think if you have not gotten it by now it's not likely you will get one. The Aklys ZK22 has been available for quite some time with SG and others. It seems the time for the ZK has come and gone. I hope there are not many still waiting for one. I also wonder where the preorder money went, but it's way too late now to get it back.
Ogtbagger

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 12:12:09 PM »

I am still waiting.  I spoke to them back in feb.  and was told april.  I am going to call today to get my next missed date.
paulky_2000

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 12:23:25 PM »

I'm currently willing to buy up any and all original kits that I can snag at a decent price. I think it's a wonderful design.
BillyJ

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2017, 09:48:54 PM »

I highly suspect that the purchasers of the original unit (who paid more for the stock than for the 10/22 that got put into it) are, like you (top posting and photo) absolutely delighted with them, and are unwilling to part with them. Additionally, some folks who have looked mine over have mentioned that the originals with the RJF logo might sooner or later be considered collectibles.

In any case, it is good to hear from you!
goodtimes94

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 10:33:33 AM »

I've been told many dates as well...  Ordered mine on 3mar13.  I wonder how many unfilled orders are out there.  Aklys is still just Red Jacket, a joke.
BillyJ

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 03:19:18 PM »

Are you still 'in touch' with them - email, phone, text?
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length