Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2017, 12:31:52 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  tac light
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: tac light  (Read 509 times)
ivanreuter

« on: July 11, 2017, 12:39:27 PM »

I'm guessing from the lack of response, no one can find another single cell tac light with pressure switch either??? Help a bullpuppy out!!!
ivanreuter

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 12:45:55 PM »

....another question would be: would any standard single cell "push button" type light  25.something mm (1 inch) be typically adaptable to my pressure switch?

cciman

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 04:46:19 PM »

Have you looked at the TLR-1/2 lights?
They have remote switch capability, but they are short so if you mount on the side, you can get shadowing.

ivanreuter

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 08:07:09 AM »

my intention is mounting it in the hand guard which is I need a short guy so it won't hit bayonet lug.. I'll take a look at that THX
otay

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2017, 07:27:11 PM »

Had some parts laying around so tried to come up with new light idea for the X95e. Used a LaRue Surefire mount, cable clips, hand stop and a Magpul pressure switch mount.
Had to flatten one side of the Magpul nuts to fit properly in the slots. Used needle nose pliers to help tighten the bolts.
Still not 100% with the hand stop but the pressure pad is not in the way if you grip the rifle normally. Plan to install a IWC hand stop instead.
engi
^

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 02:59:08 AM »

How about the gear head works tmf scout with a  surefire m600 scout light on an 18" tavor. I recently got one installed and like it a lot.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length