Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 22, 2017, 02:26:11 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  K&M Arms M17S 5.56 and .308
| | |-+  Hank Strange Interview w/ Ken
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hank Strange Interview w/ Ken  (Read 995 times)
SkirmishAblated

« on: July 03, 2017, 05:56:50 PM »

Hank Strange interviews Ken from K&M Arms. A lot of in-depth discussion about the K&M M17S, as well as general talk about bullpups. Great stuff, Ken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQOdj8N3yVg&t=4066s
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 06:18:46 PM by SkirmishAblated » Logged
Desert Kraut

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 01:47:48 AM »

Although a bit long, lots of great information and bullpup history with fair assessments of many of the different manufacturers and their products IMHO. Their opinions are subjective, as is the case with any product comparisons and natural bias based on one's vested interests, but overall, fair. I am sure others will criticize Ken, Hank, and Walter for their opinions on the various bullpups as we all have our favorites for our own reasons and are not going to change our minds. However, those people also have a voice and outlets to express their opinions as well.

I, for one, am happy with my choice for my first bullpup, which is the M17S in 5.56. I can't, obviously, make any true assessment until I actually receive it in the next month or so and put it through it's paces, but feel confident that it will perform as promised. I would like to hear what other people on this forum think of this presentation so that I can broaden my horizons on this "new to me" carbine/rifle design.
Hesher420

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 11:35:21 AM »

Great video with a lot of good info guys. As a big fan of the bullpup platform I really liked checking out the multitude of guns you brought to discussion.

There was no way I had time to watch it live, but instead watched it in chunks over the last few days.

Thanks for sharing Ken, Hank, and Walter!

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length