Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Any Randall Knife fans?
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Any Randall Knife fans?  (Read 3216 times)
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« on: June 26, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

These just came in!

* DSCN4646.JPG (254.91 KB, 773x580 - viewed 156 times.)

* DSCN4647.JPG (280.74 KB, 773x580 - viewed 149 times.)

* DSCN4648.JPG (304.03 KB, 773x580 - viewed 144 times.)

* DSCN4649.JPG (179.76 KB, 773x580 - viewed 154 times.)

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 02:28:26 PM »

Very nice! Randell knows how to make the. I've been collecting edged weapons for years. In the past it was Nepalese Kukris which I have over 30 custom made pieces from Himalayan Imports

The last few months I have been buying Nihonto but my wallet is suffering. I have a wakizashi from 1688 on the way from Japan, just waiting for government approval because they are considered national treasures.

I am about to pull the trigger on an year 1845 katana. I also have a early 1800's tanto on the way. They are Bizen and Mino school pieces. I could of bought a Barrett with the money but the history and allure of the samurai have my attention as of late
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 02:34:13 PM by BullpupT » Logged
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 11:02:09 PM »

My Randall Made Knives as well as my Mission Knives MPK and a discontinued Cold Steel Hamidashi.

http://

« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 12:41:20 PM by INV136 » Logged
tavor hollow

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 01:08:22 PM »

I had a gun dealer friend in Springfield Mo.that was a Randall dealer.he showed many expensive pieces to me. He had 3 miniatures he sold to a Guy in Japan for I can't remember if it was $5000 for all 3. He had a couple of full size for 5 grand. I ended up with a #15. He had the Randall banner flag on the wall. Case filled everyday well typical business until things change and its gone. He also made the honeycomb knife I think cold steel ended up with it.anyways I ran across your Randall post and got to remember these things.sure do miss Dan.
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2017, 02:45:27 PM »

On this subject, check this out.

https://www.knivesshipfree.com/randall-made-knives/?sort=newest
7n6

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 12:05:46 AM »

Very nice! Randell knows how to make the. I've been collecting edged weapons for years. In the past it was Nepalese Kukris which I have over 30 custom made pieces from Himalayan Imports

The last few months I have been buying Nihonto but my wallet is suffering. I have a wakizashi from 1688 on the way from Japan, just waiting for government approval because they are considered national treasures.

I am about to pull the trigger on an year 1845 katana. I also have a early 1800's tanto on the way. They are Bizen and Mino school pieces. I could of bought a Barrett with the money but the history and allure of the samurai have my attention as of late

I have two Kukuri's I was looking to sell. One is a big one that has a solid tang was customized by ronin grips with a gray/black micarta grips, sand blasted, and then the blade finished with some type of anti-rust finish. The other is a classic model from Kukri House also with solid tang. IM me if interested, I can e-mail pics.
BullpupT
Bullpup Fanatic

AF&AM 02

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2017, 06:52:57 AM »

I have two Kukuri's I was looking to sell. One is a big one that has a solid tang was customized by ronin grips with a gray/black micarta grips, sand blasted, and then the blade finished with some type of anti-rust finish. The other is a classic model from Kukri House also with solid tang. IM me if interested, I can e-mail pics.

I love kukris! I currently own 35 Himalayan Imports, 1 kukri house, and 1 Tora blades kukri. I have many many different styles. I think of kukris as the "AKs" of the knife world. Hella tough!!!
windrunner50
New Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 10:39:51 PM »

Nice set of Randall knives, I have an older Model 18, and been watching for a reasonable priced Model 1 with micarta handles. Thanks for sharing!
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 12:36:54 AM »

Nice set of Randall knives, I have an older Model 18, and been watching for a reasonable priced Model 1 with micarta handles. Thanks for sharing!

Contact this guy, he is an authorized Randall dealer. I bought my Model 14 through him. He places orders directly to Randall and can get you your own custom Randall for the catalog price with no added fees. I got my model 14 in 8 months. That was much better then the 5-6 years I waited for my order to Randall Knives for my Randall Confederate Bowie and Model 2. The website indicates that he is taking orders right now for delivery in 5-6 months at catalog pricing.

http://www.ricksknives.com/
Mic214

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2018, 12:10:05 PM »

I started out using Randall's back in the early 80's with a Randall Model 14. I then picked up a Model 16 at a local knife show. Over the years, I added a Model 10-3 with a red Micarta handle. For my retirement gift to myself, I bought a Model 12-9 Bowie with the Model 14 blade grind and stag handle:

I then added a Model 5 with a double brass hilt to the collection:

I ended up giving the Model 16 to my son-in-law on the day he married our daughter. I gave the Model 5 to our daughter as she is an avid hiker and I though it would be the perfect knife to accompany her.

I recently gave our son the Model 14 on his wedding day, so I have since replaced those knives with a couple of more Randalls. My tastes and tasks have me choosing smaller blades now a days. So I picked up a nice Model 26:

Followed by a pair of Model 15's:

I recently traded into a real nice Model 8:

For dad's birthday, all of the kids chipped in and we got him a beautiful Model 5-4:

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:17:39 PM by Mic214 » Logged
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 01:12:45 PM »

^ those are some beauties ^

AE
INV136
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2018, 12:45:24 PM »

If I was rich like you, I'd look into commissioning a brand new, genuine samurai sword from one of the last few remaining licensed Japanese sword makers still alive in Japan.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length