Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 12:06:56 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Petition to IWI US to release the classic X95 IDF front handguard
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Should IWI US release the classic IDF-style front handguard for the X95?
Yes   -33 (94.3%)
No   -2 (5.7%)
Total Voters: 35

Author Topic: Petition to IWI US to release the classic X95 IDF front handguard  (Read 2920 times)
RadScorpius
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2017, 01:17:06 PM »

We want an IDF older issue X95 clone with the round handguard.
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2017, 07:33:22 PM »

IWI needs to step their game up and get more accessories available to us.

We want
Bolts
Handguards
Handguard covers
Adjustable gas blocks
Recoil springs
Etc.

We are thankful to have the aftermarket support that we do, and the spare factory parts that are available.  However, if we had more parts to buy, we would buy them, it would help us and IWI.

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
talibrando

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2017, 04:25:23 PM »

Now hear this.  No petition needed guys!  We are ordering some.  The order has been submitted.  Give it 2 to 3 months because they are coming from Israel.  That is all.
Heavy

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2017, 04:42:42 PM »

That is fantastic. Ask and though shall receive. Thanks for checking the board. While we are making requests. What do you think the likelyhood is of ever getting the skeleton stocks for the Aces?

* bat-mi-dan-vu-khi-hien-dai-dieu-binh-ngay-29-1-hinh-3-484x206.jpg (13.98 KB, 484x206 - viewed 53 times.)
RadScorpius
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »

Now hear this.  No petition needed guys!  We are ordering some.  The order has been submitted.  Give it 2 to 3 months because they are coming from Israel.  That is all.

How will we be notified? An price?
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2017, 05:01:23 PM »

That is awesome!! Thank you so much! How cool is it that they're coming from Israel too... the real deal 100%!

Well that just made my day... week... month... year! Time to build that accurate IDF X95L + ACOG clone!

Thank you to all who gave a YES in the poll.

Hey IWI--any chance of getting those IDF-style top rails while we're at it?

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
DubageL

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 06:07:11 AM »

I hope it comes with the top and bottom rails attached as well as the round closeout ring.

Anyway, Just thought I'd pass on my observations while in Israel last week. I noticed several (5) different IDF x95 round handguard with different top rail configurations. Not sure if all were IDF some might have been borderguard units. And they all had either the AUG trigger guard or the traditional pistol grip. Most had a vertical handgrip on the forearm, but not all.

1) First, "open top" receiver. Short riser rail, older m21, BUIS, proprietary meprolight QD magnifier attachment set up, separate rails on top and bottom of handguard.

2) Same as above, meproMOR sight, but no IDF rear BUIS, but had meprolight proprietary magnifier mount.

3) "Closed top" receiver. M21 and M5 sights. Looked like they just shortened it by cutting the front and rear off the US x95 full length rail just in front and behind the barrel mounts. And it had the IDF rear BUIS and proprietary QD meprolight magnifier mount. Separate top and bottom rails on handguard.

4) "Closed top" shortened US x95 top rail, cut just forward of barrel mount screw/rear of handguard area and extending to rear of receiver just like US x95 top rail. Meprolight meproMOR sight. No IDF rear BUIS or meprolight magnifier mount. Round handguard, short top/bottom rails.

5) Not sure if it was an open or closed top rail as I saw it just in passing. But it was definitely a full length top rail and had a meprolight m5 sight and round handguards. Guy was not in uniform and saw it for a second.

Just thought I'd pass on my observations.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 06:09:28 AM by DubageL » Logged
Chairforce26

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2017, 02:40:54 PM »

I guess I can umderstand why some people want the old IDF handguard and rail to make their rifles look more like what we see the IDF have, but the handguards and rails on the US versions are much more versatile and useful than those old ones, the IDF is probably going to start using those on their future generations of X95s anyway.
RabbitSlayer
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 04:16:38 PM »

Hmm.  It looks like they are listening..

Hey IWI, we also wants bolts please  Grin

''The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.''
-Thomas Jefferson
HeavyDuty

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 11:30:04 AM »

Any idea if the round handguards are coming in all three colors?  Also, I assume a new top rail will be needed?  I was all interested in the short railed forend until I priced all the parts out.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2017, 02:41:24 PM »

Any news on this? Tom? Anyone from IWI?

I emailed IWI a few weeks ago but got no response.

We are waiting patiently.  Smiley

Throughout all history, there has been one class of people who have been ordinarily prohibited from bearing arms: slaves.

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?" -Stalin
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length