Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2017, 07:13:59 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  RMR mount for Tavor
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: RMR mount for Tavor  (Read 203 times)
Vorpalis

« on: May 19, 2017, 12:16:37 PM »

I'm considering an RMR for my Tavor SAR and wondering what mount people like to get the correct height?  Thanks!
Rastoff

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 03:04:05 PM »

Everything depends on how you're going to use the gun. Most people find the factory rail a little low, but if you want to co-witness the iron sights, you need a mount that matches the sight height. A lower 1/3rd co-witness would probably work comfortably for most people.

I have an MRO mounted on mine. I generally like a low mount because I have very high cheek bones. However, because I wanted to co-witness the irons, I have mine mounted on the Trijicon low mount base and then on top of a 1/2" riser. This works for me.

Remember, you can post here because they died over there.
Freedom isn't free.
becket

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 11:39:29 AM »

I don't co-witness with the irons (don't see the point). I run an ADM high-mount.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length