Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2017, 02:49:39 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Getting Started...
| |-+  Member Introductions
| | |-+  Greetings From Wisconsin!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Greetings From Wisconsin!  (Read 414 times)
Gesundheit!
New Posting Member

« on: May 15, 2017, 08:09:57 PM »

Greetings and "To Your Health" (Gesundheit).  I've enjoyed a life long hobby of plinking and marksmanship.  I've had the pleasure of trying many new pistols and rifles and am thrilled with my new Tavor X95.  I registered for this site to learn more about bullpups in general and the X95 in specific.  Look forward to being part of the conversation and hearing from you.  Have a great day!
Snapperhead363
Global Moderator
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:54 AM »

Welcome to the Forum! Grin

NRA Life Member   Bullpup Fanatic Glock Armorer  Owner of Homeland Guns.1-740-820-GUNS
Desert Kraut

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 11:13:47 AM »

Welcome to the forum, Gesundheit. Hope you enjoy your new X95. Are you a Packers fan?
Gesundheit!
New Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »

Packer's fan?  Of course, what other teams are there?  Must admit though, I like plinking better than watching a whole football game.  So what type of bullpup do you have?  Do you have private property to run it through it's paces?  Is your state "NFA friendly", meaning can you get a suppressor if you want?  Hope you're having a great day and be well!
Gesundheit!
New Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 10:19:06 PM »

Thank you, nice to be here!  Have you had any trigger time on a rimfire bullpup?  If so, did you enjoy the experience?  Have a great day and be well...
Desert Kraut

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 01:33:25 AM »

I am waiting on an m17s from K&M Arms. Will be done in July (I hope). I live in Las Vegas and until the last election, it was pretty gun friendly. We can own suppressors here and we have plenty of places to shoot. The desert is getting closed off slowly but surely though because of the population growth around Vegas. Further north, it is still pretty wide open for shooting. I own or have owned both rifles and pistols of most calibers but this is going to be my first bullpup. Looking forward to it. Go Pack Go!
Gesundheit!
New Posting Member

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2017, 09:32:21 PM »

Great news!  Glad you live in Vegas, atleast you have some open spaces.  Once I was in Reno, loved the climate, but didn't bring any "hardware" on the trip.  A Class 2 Manufacturer I used to know (Kent Lomont) told me one time he was out west somewhere with open dessert and a mountain about a mile away.  He set up a Browning 1919 belt fed with all tracers and arced them towards the mountain just as the sun was setting.  Said it was the best time he ever had with that Browning.  Too bad he's gone now, helluva guy.

Glad to hear you have a suppressor on the way!  I've enjoyed trying them out at the Knob Creek Range in Kentucky during one of their April or October NFA shoots.

So I put my Tavor X95 through its paces and I love it.  For me it points naturally even-though most of the weight is towards the butt.  I got it set up in 9mm, because I reload that.  The only major accessory I got for it was a new trigger pack from Geiselle.

Hope you're having a great one and be well!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length