Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 27, 2017, 07:08:32 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  Have this feeling we're getting close...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Have this feeling we're getting close...  (Read 4684 times)
HBeretta

« on: May 15, 2017, 07:33:18 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/deserttechHQ/videos/1513171178713619/
Ditcher
^

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 08:53:56 PM »

Only video I want to see are ejection chutes pouring in!
I want to see Nick standing there with a hand full of ejection chute as if it was dollar bill at a strip 
club and making it rain!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:36:26 PM by Ditcher » Logged
sampitt

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 10:10:32 PM »

Only video I want to see are ejection chutes pouring in!

+1
BrianK

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 01:07:43 AM »

Thanks for that HB'. Yeah, If I was in charge of DT they'd be building rifles and just waiting on subcontractors to finish them with their minor parts. I expect a lot of rifles to ship once the SC gets their act in gear. I don't know that I would have been that tolerant of a subcontractor. I think they owe DT bigtime. Maybe that was why DT stuck with them. There's so much we aren't privy to and frankly isn't our business to know.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 01:41:35 AM by BrianK » Logged
bpguy

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 08:50:15 AM »

To another announcement of a shipping delay?
Slateman
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 12:13:51 PM »

Just a quick, behind the scenes vid on some of their manufacturing and raw parts.
Slateman
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 12:14:50 PM »

I hope so
bsmith918
^

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 12:16:33 PM »

Thanks for that HB'. Yeah, If I was in charge of DT they'd be building rifles and just waiting on subcontractors to finish them with their minor parts. I expect a lot of rifles to ship once the SC gets their act in gear. I don't know that I would have been that tolerant of a subcontractor. I think they owe DT bigtime. Maybe that was why DT stuck with them. There's so much we aren't privy to and frankly isn't our business to know.

You are assuming that DT hasn't been lying the entire time and using a subcontractor as a cover, which is a big assumption.  I'm guessing there will be more delays.
HBeretta

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 03:50:14 PM »

You are assuming that DT hasn't been lying the entire time and using a subcontractor as a cover, which is a big assumption.  I'm guessing there will be more delays.

it's all assumption.  citing vendor delays as reason why the rifle hasn't launched as of late is entirely plausible.  of course, DT will never get the benefit of the doubt due to their transgressions that began with them stating the gun would ship 2nd quarter 2016.  we can only speculate and have.

my impression is that the gun should start shipping in june 2017(<<haha had to)...one could only hope anyway.  at least the question was asked about 44mins in on the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOQTG7CAJgo&feature=youtu.be

Ditcher
^

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 07:00:15 PM »

Yeah they said they should start shipping next month but didn't give a day. So they could have bought them selves about 6 weeks.
photog22740
^

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 07:15:21 PM »

Yeah they said they should start shipping next month but didn't give a day. So they could have bought them selves about 6 weeks.

Did i miss something...announced another delay?
davek

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 10:28:11 PM »

They get half way closer to shipping every week - and always will
Dragon01
^

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 10:48:38 PM »

Are you referencing Zeno's dichotomy paradox on Bullpup Forum? Color me impressed!
Dragoon

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 11:17:57 PM »

Well only about two weeks left this month, so I REALLY hope they're close to ship. The more MDR videos I see the more I think it's closer to completion (regardless if true or not).
Whoops

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 11:50:30 PM »

Are you referencing Zeno's dichotomy paradox on Bullpup Forum? Color me impressed!

For real I almost shat myself when I saw that. We should have a philosophy section on here (no politics just pretentiousness).
slowcorrado

« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 12:55:10 AM »

*Just registering my opinion*

I don't have the feeling we're getting close.  The machine work looks nice though.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 08:18:59 PM »

Impressive, both of you!

Kurt
Glorfindel

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 09:52:04 PM »

no politics just pretentiousness

Haha!
Rabies

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2017, 10:12:24 PM »

I think we should stay the course, pretentiousness mixed with politics.
JesseJames38

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2017, 03:32:32 AM »

As much as I like getting the videos. and things looking better. The build of the rifle at the NRA show looks great. I really am hoping this is the month they start to ship.  Eather way we are getting close to them announcing they are releasing the rifles and they are being shipped out.   Or, We have run into some unforeseen issues and we will be delayed for .................... time.      From there may 1st update they said the rifles will be shipping in the 2nd or 3rd week of May, and we are now in that 3rd week with no news of shipping, getting ready to ship..  But I will keep waiting.

Jesse.     

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length