Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2017, 04:39:07 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  Steyr AUG AUG icon
| | | |-+  Corvus Defense Mag Release
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Corvus Defense Mag Release  (Read 307 times)
leopardprey

« on: May 08, 2017, 03:07:28 PM »

So, there is the other post about their brass deflector.

Anyone install yet their Mag release?  I see there is a short video on it.  Worth though the expense and hassle?  Reliable?

Much improvement over stock?  Looks a little bulky to me, but seems it sure would aide in reloads.

Corvus Defense, any discount coupon codes for forum members? 

Also, see you have packages with the mag release, brass deflectors and rails.  Any package deal for just the mag release and brass deflector?  Thanks. 

Look like some pretty innovative products much needed for the AUG platform.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 03:09:00 PM by leopardprey » Logged
Corvus Defensio

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 04:11:02 PM »

Sorry, no discount coupon codes yet. But US customers can substract 20% VAT. So you pay 20 % less than the prices you can find in the web shop.

We will think about new package deals when we get new products. But we fear that we cannot keep the introductory price of the Mag Release in the future (next lot) because itīs production is very expensive. Will see.
cjgemm
^

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 06:12:14 PM »

Sorry, no discount coupon codes yet. But US customers can substract 20% VAT. So you pay 20 % less than the prices you can find in the web shop.

We will think about new package deals when we get new products. But we fear that we cannot keep the introductory price of the Mag Release in the future (next lot) because itīs production is very expensive. Will see.

So is the 20% subtracted automatically?
spyderco monkey

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 06:44:53 PM »

I installed them on both of my AUG's last week, as they had been out of stock for months (hint if you're waiting to buy.)

It's an excellent design that works well in my dry fire mag change drills at home. The previous release had to be pushed nearly flush with the stock, and was a bit short for me. This one is much easier to hit, especially when going fast with maybe less then perfect form.

On the install, it's important to not tighten all that much - I initially screwed the retaining screw until it wouldn't turn anymore, and that resulted in too much drag on the release. Tightening until then end of the screw was flush with the end of the screw retaining bolt ended up working perfectly.
Corvus Defensio

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 07:38:11 AM »

Spyderco Monkey,
Correct. The screw must not be totally tightened. And do not forget to use thread locker on it! Thats important for almost every screw on that rifle ;o).

cjgemm,
Yes. The 20% will be subtracted automatically when a non EU customer wants to pay the bill.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length