Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2018, 05:02:08 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Steyr AUG and clones AUG icon
| | |-+  WTS or WTT AUG/USR STOCK and 20" BARREL
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTS or WTT AUG/USR STOCK and 20" BARREL  (Read 1118 times)
Jfoster99

« on: May 01, 2017, 05:12:02 AM »

20" USR barrel and Stock listed on GunBroker.

$900 open bid, no reserve.

I may accept trades for 16" AUG barrel and a1/A2 Stock if it does not sell on GunBroker at end of 7 day auction.

I should be picking up from my FFL on Thursday. Let me know if you want more detailed pictures.

Only the barrel, stock and grip are for sale.
pigpin

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 01:38:59 PM »

what is your asking price for the stock and grip? Does it include the butt pad and trigger housing
Jfoster99

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 09:13:39 PM »

I had no takers last year when this was posted.  I think I want to keep the USR stock now to be able to turn the rifle back to its stock form some day.. The USR is getting rare. There were only 3000 imported.  

This is what it looks like now. I had a Black AUG stock Cerekoted and purchased a 16” barrel.
Decided to keep the 20” barrel as well.  No sense getting an AUG if you don’t have a second barrel to quick change to. That is the best part of the rifle.

I love having the option to use the original oem scope for aesthetics and then switch to an acog using the rail.  Best of both worlds..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length