Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 07:12:14 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  Should I Be Concerned About my Tavor?
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Should I Be Concerned About my Tavor?  (Read 2706 times)
TxAg94
New Posting Member

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2017, 08:14:33 PM »

Thanks to all who replied.  Got busy with work and honestly forgot about the post.  To the guy who felt like I was in panic mode (I think you called it queefing or some such nonsense), I really wasn't.  I get that nearly every rifle needs some adjustment.  I just figured that in 2017, and especially given the lineage of this rifle, they would be pretty consistent.  I did get the front post fixed, the little plunger things was stuck and the sight was free-spinning.  I also disassembled the rifle and put it back together.  I didn't see anything obvious other than all the plastic parts are straight out of the mold to the rifle with a lot of extra material at seams and edges.  This is pretty lazy manufacturing, in my opinion.  It works, though, mostly so no one probably cares.  I haven't gotten back out to the range but the sights are still on (adjusted pretty far to one side) as compared to a boresight laser.  There's a little adjustment in the sights so I get that it's usable and will likely be just fine.  Simply surprised me from this particular rifle.

Again I appreciate all the feedback and recommendations. 
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length