Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 26, 2017, 11:02:23 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  IWI Tavor & X-95
| | |-+  WTS: rare IDF mount for M21
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTS: rare IDF mount for M21  (Read 715 times)
Hkbeltfed

« on: April 22, 2017, 01:19:52 PM »

WTS: rare IDF mount for M21

This is the mount that attaches the M21 optic directly to the barrel as seen on the IDF model SAR. This mount cannot be bought from IWI or Meprolight. It's used, in good condition with a few scratches as shown. Can also be used on the X95.

$130 shipped in the CONUS with payment by discrete PayPal with no mention of anything firearms related provided you have a PayPal Confirmed Address (that's the address it will ship to).

Please don't PM or post, instead email me at hkbeltfed@yahooNOSPAM.com (remove NOSPAM)

Thanks, Chris

« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 06:44:28 AM by Hkbeltfed » Logged
Verfed

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 03:47:01 AM »

Where'd you find that? If you don't mind.
Hkbeltfed

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 06:29:30 AM »

After contacting IWI and Mepro US and Israel and finding out they aren't available, I emailed a IDF owner that switched to a rail and posted pics on the net. I bought it from them. Do you want it?
Verfed

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2017, 02:31:17 PM »

So anyone can get one. If you buy that gun. No, I'm good, just wondered from where.
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2017, 03:16:12 PM »

Anyone can get one, but you'd have to purchase the $2000 IDF16 Tavor, or find someone willing to part with theirs. It is generally Unobtainium.

I'm not interested myself, but something to think about--this could probably be used as a mount for the M21 on the x95 also if someone were interested in making an IDF-ish MTAR clone (see pic attached).

Good luck on the sale.

* TFB_banner-660x404.jpg (34.08 KB, 660x404 - viewed 51 times.)
Hkbeltfed

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 09:22:08 PM »

So anyone can get one. If you buy that gun.

I'm not sure that makes much sense. Yes, you'd have the mount if you bought a IDF model SAR. It may be worth mentioning they were discontinued last year too.

Price reduced.
Hkbeltfed

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 09:27:01 PM »

this could probably be used as a mount for the M21 on the x95 also if someone were interested in making an IDF-ish MTAR clone (see pic attached).

Here's mine...

Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 12:31:13 AM »

Anyone can get one, but you'd have to purchase the $2000 IDF16 Tavor, or find someone willing to part with theirs. It is generally Unobtainium.

I'm not interested myself, but something to think about--this could probably be used as a mount for the M21 on the x95 also if someone were interested in making an IDF-ish MTAR clone (see pic attached).

Good luck on the sale.

Yes you can do that. We already did.

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.

Gear Head Works' products are leading the way in innovative designs. Click the globe icon below my Avatar to visit www.gearheadworks.com
BellatorInvictus

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2017, 01:18:03 AM »

HK--that looks awesome, but get some short furniture on there ASAP! Smiley Man I wish IWI would release the older rounded IDF hand guard...

Good luck again on your sale. I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this up. Radscorpius--you interested?

MarkB

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2017, 11:52:51 AM »

Good luck on the sale.

Since the gun is already SBRed, will you be changing the stock butt pad for the slim one.  It would be a great touch and make a very compact gun.
Hkbeltfed

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 06:45:26 AM »

Reduced price.
Gear Head
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 10:51:27 PM »

Good luck on the sale.

Since the gun is already SBRed, will you be changing the stock butt pad for the slim one.  It would be a great touch and make a very compact gun.

Yes we did that as soon as we got our hands on one. This is the same gun with our short Razorback and cerakoted with slim butt plate.

The second Amendment is the last line of defense for the 1st.

Gear Head Works' products are leading the way in innovative designs. Click the globe icon below my Avatar to visit www.gearheadworks.com
Hkbeltfed

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2017, 07:33:10 PM »

Bump it up!
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length