Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2017, 11:03:50 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  First 3rd Party Youtube MDR review
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: First 3rd Party Youtube MDR review  (Read 1313 times)
HBeretta

« on: April 20, 2017, 08:40:01 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
DeAdEyE956

« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »

Don't bother clicking the link. I should have paid attention to who posted the thread.
Inigo Montoya
^

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2017, 09:45:39 PM »

Argh!  Fell for it.  Was loading as I scrolled down.  Read Deadeye's comment as the music began playing...
HBeretta

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2017, 09:49:06 PM »

Don't bother clicking the link. I should have paid attention to who posted the thread.

For a minute there I thought you were going to write that you're not as tough as a lot of people but can shoot a 12ga...
Ouborat7

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 09:53:47 PM »

I love how maneuverable that reviewer showed that it is at 2:07 in the video. That thing is so small, compact and light I didn't even see it when he scaled that wall...wow check 2:46 too. I'm loving this review.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:55:29 PM by Ouborat7 » Logged
HBeretta

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2017, 09:57:18 PM »

I love how maneuverable that reviewer showed that it is at 2:07 in the video. That thing is so small, compact and light I didn't even see it when he scaled that wall...wow check 2:46 too. I'm loving this review.

Exactly...not sure why DT didn't do this sooner.  I just preordered thanks to this.
Ouborat7

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 10:01:48 PM »

I hope they start offering training and the pants for sale at 2:46....those are legit.
DeAdEyE956

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 12:06:08 AM »

You have a good memory, glad that comment made an impact on a troll.
HBeretta

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2017, 01:56:56 AM »

You have a good memory, glad that comment made an impact on a troll.

thanks...and it wasn't so much about the comment, not to sound chauvinistic, but i'm always impressed by women admitting they're fragile ('not as tough as a lot of people' as you put it) but show the courage to shoot a 12 gauge.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 02:56:22 AM by HBeretta » Logged
meatwaggon
^

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2017, 03:19:53 AM »

OMFG I never thought I would get rickrolled on BP forum.
CAP1400

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 05:54:09 PM »

OMFG I never thought I would get rickrolled on BP forum.

Shhh! You're spoiling the fun!  Cheesy
Ditcher
^

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »

You know one day someone is going to post a real video of a 3rd party reviewing the MDR and no one is going to click on it lol.
supperman
^

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2017, 01:18:23 PM »

You know one day someone is going to post a real video of a 3rd party reviewing the MDR and no one is going to click on it lol.

Ya, the real irony is there really IS a new mini review out and it doesn't reveal anything we already don't know, however, they do cover the weight gain of it and how it feels comparatively vs the Scar 17s....not a long review, but at least it puts the weight issue to bed!  Posters like OP should be ashamed of themselve as this is not the GD section of that other tawdry forum.

Here is the new review I found if anybody is interested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Grifter

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 01:40:27 PM »

Hey, leave the OP alone. He was just trying to lighten the mood around this overly serious sub-forum.

Thanks for posting an actual new review though, glad there was something productive to come from this chicanery. Interesting perspective on the weight gain, though I don't agree with him in that it makes sense. It is still well over a pound of added weight, sorry that is like permanently welding a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x Scope on the rifle.
HBeretta

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2017, 02:31:32 PM »

Ya, the real irony is there really IS a new mini review out and it doesn't reveal anything we already don't know, however, they do cover the weight gain of it and how it feels comparatively vs the Scar 17s....not a long review, but at least it puts the weight issue to bed!  Posters like OP should be ashamed of themselve as this is not the GD section of that other tawdry forum.

yes...finally!
HBeretta

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2017, 02:42:04 PM »

Hey, leave the OP alone. He was just trying to lighten the mood around this overly serious sub-forum.

seems all but one have been good sports about it here...  i had to do it...was just too funny not to but then as another put it here...what if a real 3rd party review does show up suddenly...then i quickly laughed my breakfast up realizing this thread will probably be on page 6 or 7 when that actually happens.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 03:04:17 PM by HBeretta » Logged
Steelviper
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2017, 05:40:01 PM »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length