Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 11:59:00 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Shotguns
| |-+  UTAS UTS-15
| | |-+  WTS UTS-15 UTAS-15 plus extras
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTS UTS-15 UTAS-15 plus extras  (Read 2183 times)
sjglaw
^

« on: March 21, 2017, 10:20:19 AM »

Safe Queen: 1. Utas UTS-15 Dual Tube 12Ga Pump Tactical Shotgun, Gen3 with optional Integrated Laser/Flashlight Kit installed in Black Matt, 3" In Chamber, 18.5 inch barrel, optional tactical choke tube, muzzle brake style, optional installed Magpul Pistol Grip, Optional Removable Sling Set Up with FDE Magpul Mbus Flip Up Sights front and rear (if you don't want to use the laser). Left tube magazine capacity is 7--2.75 inch 12Ga shell and 6-3"shell, Right tube magazine capacity is  7-2.75 or 6'-3" shell capacity(Note it is called the UTS-15 because it can take one round in the chamber and with all tubes loaded with 2.75 shells you have 15 rounds.   Includes all tools and parts that came with it and the UTS owners manual.  I have to box it came in and you can have that also.I also have the plastic box and instructions that the laser sight and integrated flashlight came in with directions on battery change etc.  Comes with the Magpul MBUS Sight Adjustment Tool. Shotgun works Great. but I have a few 12Ga and something has to go to make room for next acquisition. Note the extras on this very cool tactical shotgun are  as follows: Laser/Flashlight kit $250,(note: I am sending the Laser/flashlight back for an adjustment as soon as Ihave some time, but not the shotgun and it will be on the shotgun when it is sent to your ffl) tactical muzzle break type choke  $59, Magpul MBUS front and rear FDE flip sights $97(front was 39.95 and rear was  57.95), optional sling mounting swivels (don't recall)(allows rotational movement and comfort of sling) also comes with the OEM mounts; Magpul black comfort pistol grip was around $30-35, chest hang single sling, around $20.oo. So you have at least $436 of extras.  This is one kick ass tactical shotgun that is a blast to shoot (pun intended). It is quite easy to pump. New with the tactical choke,which looks very cool(also comes with the OEM not as sexy choke)  I paid 975 for her plus 59 for the tactical choke and  so you are getting a unique tactical shotgun and extras  at very fair price
See http://www.utas-usa.com/ for a full description of the UTS-15
Steve
pm me if you are interested

* IMG_1270.JPG (25.18 KB, 320x240 - viewed 70 times.)

* IMG_1254.JPG (22.4 KB, 320x240 - viewed 62 times.)

* IMG_1257.JPG (25.31 KB, 320x240 - viewed 69 times.)

* IMG_1260.JPG (54.66 KB, 320x240 - viewed 66 times.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 09:28:46 AM by sjglaw » Logged
theodd001

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2017, 12:05:18 AM »

Pictures?
sjglaw
^

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 06:53:09 AM »

Picts posted
theodd001

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 02:14:45 AM »

That doesn't seem to be the latest Gen 4, looks to have an older trigger guard.
BlackWorksInc

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 09:45:25 PM »

That doesn't seem to be the latest Gen 4, looks to have an older trigger guard.

It could be an "updated" unit like mine. I'm sub-500 on my serial number but mine is currently built to Gen 3 specs save for the trigger guard (sent it in a couple times to have it upgraded over the years).
sjglaw
^

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2017, 11:53:40 PM »

My advertisement says Gen 3 which I believe it to be. are you saying that UTS, if requested, updates to whatever the latest Gen is for free?
BlackWorksInc

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2017, 09:56:04 PM »

My advertisement says Gen 3 which I believe it to be. are you saying that UTS, if requested, updates to whatever the latest Gen is for free?

Eh... Not for "free" exactly. I originally had a feeding issue with warranty way back when I first got it and had it sent in. They fixed the issue and even calibrated and installed my laser/light combo for me. Then later I had another issue that was relatively minor but it was under warranty and while they had it at the factory I asked them to get me a quote for updated components such as the magnesium upper. Last time I sent it in because of a weird issue with the slide/bolt getting an odd premature wear mark/groove and they were nice enough to not only replace the bolt & barrel but to install a couple newer components from the current Gen3 production line for free.

So I'd say I got some stuff for free and other stuff I paid for and had them install while they had the gun at the factory. So as far as I am aware mine should be basically a Gen3 save for one or two cosmetic differences. Smiley If I remember the prices for the "upgrades" weren't that bad and it's done at the actual factory that builds them, so that's always good. Smiley
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 09:58:05 PM by BlackWorksInc » Logged
sjglaw
^

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 08:11:27 AM »

Sounds like you originally had a Gen 1
Fortunately, I have not had any issues at all. However, as she has become a "safe queen" I have decided to sell her, but so far, no one has sent me a pm that they are looking for one. I really love this shotgun but need the safe room for other purchases.
BlackWorksInc

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2017, 01:34:41 PM »

Sounds like you originally had a Gen 1
Fortunately, I have not had any issues at all. However, as she has become a "safe queen" I have decided to sell her, but so far, no one has sent me a pm that they are looking for one. I really love this shotgun but need the safe room for other purchases.

I did mention she was one of the first 500. Smiley
sjglaw
^

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2017, 05:02:14 PM »

Sold
Lock Thread
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length