Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 21, 2017, 12:13:26 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  2017 - MDR Updates
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: 2017 - MDR Updates  (Read 16583 times)
Aussie E
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2017, 08:36:32 AM »

Did anyone else hear @ 0:20 they have enough to make a 100? Mass production here we come!

AE
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 08:38:32 AM by Aussie E » Logged
sampitt

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2017, 09:01:46 AM »

Did anyone else hear @ 0:20 they have enough to make a 100? Mass production here we come!

AE

In the absence of context and pertinent information, any assumptions as to DT's production capabilities are meaningless. 
silentrunning
Banned

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2017, 09:09:19 AM »

With Today's Announcement from Desert Tech we should know more about Production Capacity and Concrete Shipping Dates...
Ditcher
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2017, 12:19:37 PM »

AE

In the absence of context and pertinent information, any assumptions as to DT's production capabilities are meaningless. 

Yeah but no one cares.  Its more fun this way.  Next shipment will be 120! We are on fire!
Ditcher
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2017, 12:22:04 PM »

With Today's Announcement from Desert Tech we should know more about Production Capacity and Concrete Shipping Dates...

They should let the employees make the announcement. That way we know what's really going on instead of getting the run around.
silentrunning
Banned

« Reply #105 on: August 01, 2017, 01:21:58 PM »

They should let the employees make the announcement. That way we know what's really going on instead of getting the run around.

Matters if an employee wants to keep their job. Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 01:25:03 PM by silentrunning » Logged
coldboremiracle

« Reply #106 on: August 01, 2017, 02:14:14 PM »

^this

The first shot, is worth all the rest.

Follow me on FB, IG, YT

I work for Desert Tech, happy to help wherever I can.
Ditcher
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #107 on: August 01, 2017, 02:34:32 PM »

If the company let them do it correctly the no.  Which is what I stated above.  Now if they went out on their own with out permission then yes.  Either way its not going to happen. 
Ascinder
^

« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2017, 04:45:38 PM »

Hot off the press:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1598187196878683&id=124414064256011
Ascinder
^

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2017, 04:46:38 PM »

For those W/O facebook:

Dear Valued Customers,
Iím sure everyone is eager to receive our monthly update for August and I know you are all expecting me to say it will take another week or so before we can ship the first batch of MDRís but unfortunately that wonít be the case.  In truth we held our MDR launch party on July 21 and delivered the first production MDR to Derek Johnson from Texas.  Derek waited on the phone on hold with our office for several hours to be the very first person to order an MDR.  We will be sharing the MDR launch video with everyone late next week after marketing finishes compiling it.

We spent several weeks testing samples of the final production guns to ensure there were no reliability or endurance problems and we are happy to report they are flawless!  We are very pleased with the MDRís performance and I know everyone else will be too.  The first batch of MDRís will start shipping this week and the remainder of the batch will all be shipped by the end of next week.  The color mix of this first batch is 60% FDE and 40% Black.  Every batch will be split up proportionally between dealers and end users based on when they placed their orders.  We have dealers and end users who jumped on board in the beginning and we are sticking to that priority schedule until we fulfill the entire backlog.  I would expect it will take us 6-8 months to catch up on the backlog as we are continually receiving new orders daily and Iím sure that will increase substantially once the rifles hit the stores. 

Truth-fully I am very excited to say this will be our last monthly MDR update because the product has officially launched and from this point on we will be continually producing and shipping MDR batches as quickly as possible.  For those who placed their orders on our website you can login and check for delivery updates on your orders.  Dealers can call and check with their sales representative.  The 5.56 is pushed out due to the .308 delays, when we know more details on timing for the 5.56 we will provide an update.

I truly appreciate those fans and customers who didnít lose faith in our team, I hope the nay-sayers will change their tune when they get their hands on MDRís at their local dealers.
The MDR launch took much longer than we predicted, and it was a very painful journey for us at Desert Tech.  Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to my staff members who hung in there with me for this bumpy ride because not a lot of people could stomach the hard work and harassment that we went through to get the MDR to market and their loyalty and hard work is above price!

Sincerely

Nicholas Young
CEO Desert Tech, LLC
silentrunning
Banned

« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2017, 05:12:51 PM »

Hope somebody in this forum does some kind of review when you receive the rifle.....
Steelviper
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #111 on: August 01, 2017, 07:29:07 PM »

For those W/O facebook:

Dear Valued Customers,
Iím sure everyone is eager to receive our monthly update for August and I know you are all expecting me to say it will take another week or so before we can ship the first batch of MDRís but unfortunately that wonít be the case.  In truth we held our MDR launch party on July 21 and delivered the first production MDR to Derek Johnson from Texas.  Derek waited on the phone on hold with our office for several hours to be the very first person to order an MDR.  We will be sharing the MDR launch video with everyone late next week after marketing finishes compiling it.

We spent several weeks testing samples of the final production guns to ensure there were no reliability or endurance problems and we are happy to report they are flawless!  We are very pleased with the MDRís performance and I know everyone else will be too.  The first batch of MDRís will start shipping this week and the remainder of the batch will all be shipped by the end of next week.  The color mix of this first batch is 60% FDE and 40% Black.  Every batch will be split up proportionally between dealers and end users based on when they placed their orders.  We have dealers and end users who jumped on board in the beginning and we are sticking to that priority schedule until we fulfill the entire backlog.  I would expect it will take us 6-8 months to catch up on the backlog as we are continually receiving new orders daily and Iím sure that will increase substantially once the rifles hit the stores.  

Truth-fully I am very excited to say this will be our last monthly MDR update because the product has officially launched and from this point on we will be continually producing and shipping MDR batches as quickly as possible.  For those who placed their orders on our website you can login and check for delivery updates on your orders.  Dealers can call and check with their sales representative.  The 5.56 is pushed out due to the .308 delays, when we know more details on timing for the 5.56 we will provide an update.

I truly appreciate those fans and customers who didnít lose faith in our team, I hope the nay-sayers will change their tune when they get their hands on MDRís at their local dealers.
The MDR launch took much longer than we predicted, and it was a very painful journey for us at Desert Tech.  Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to my staff members who hung in there with me for this bumpy ride because not a lot of people could stomach the hard work and harassment that we went through to get the MDR to market and their loyalty and hard work is above price!

Sincerely

Nicholas Young
CEO Desert Tech, LLC

Updated Up Top Thanks!!! This could be the end of a very long post/ update

.....Or Not! censored censored censored censored
Updated up top
https://deserttech.com/blog/november-mdr-update-shipping-dates-and-queue-information/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 03:36:24 PM by Steelviper » Logged
Steelviper
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2017, 03:36:48 PM »

For those W/O facebook:

Dear Valued Customers,
Iím sure everyone is eager to receive our monthly update for August and I know you are all expecting me to say it will take another week or so before we can ship the first batch of MDRís but unfortunately that wonít be the case.  In truth we held our MDR launch party on July 21 and delivered the first production MDR to Derek Johnson from Texas.  Derek waited on the phone on hold with our office for several hours to be the very first person to order an MDR.  We will be sharing the MDR launch video with everyone late next week after marketing finishes compiling it.

We spent several weeks testing samples of the final production guns to ensure there were no reliability or endurance problems and we are happy to report they are flawless!  We are very pleased with the MDRís performance and I know everyone else will be too.  The first batch of MDRís will start shipping this week and the remainder of the batch will all be shipped by the end of next week.  The color mix of this first batch is 60% FDE and 40% Black.  Every batch will be split up proportionally between dealers and end users based on when they placed their orders.  We have dealers and end users who jumped on board in the beginning and we are sticking to that priority schedule until we fulfill the entire backlog.  I would expect it will take us 6-8 months to catch up on the backlog as we are continually receiving new orders daily and Iím sure that will increase substantially once the rifles hit the stores.  

Truth-fully I am very excited to say this will be our last monthly MDR update because the product has officially launched and from this point on we will be continually producing and shipping MDR batches as quickly as possible.  For those who placed their orders on our website you can login and check for delivery updates on your orders.  Dealers can call and check with their sales representative.  The 5.56 is pushed out due to the .308 delays, when we know more details on timing for the 5.56 we will provide an update.

The MDR launch took much longer than we predicted, and it was a very painful journey for us at Desert Tech.  Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to my staff members who hung in there with me for this bumpy ride because not a lot of people could stomach the hard work and harassment that we went through to get the MDR to market and their loyalty and hard work is above price!

Sincerely

Nicholas Young
CEO Desert Tech, LLC

Updated Up Top Thanks!!! This could be the end of a very long post/ update

.....Or Not! censored censored censored censored
Updated up top
https://deserttech.com/blog/november-mdr-update-shipping-dates-and-queue-information/
Raptor
^

« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2017, 05:07:22 PM »

1. Thanks to Ascinder and others that are thoughtful enough to include the text for the non-NSAbook users.  Wink

2. February 2018 (Probably just another promise to be broken).
    And folks laughed at my 2020 comment years ago.

Future Owner of the MDR 2020,
Because hindsight is always 2020

~Raptor

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length