Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Kel-Tec RFB, RDB, M-43 (Moderator: Ronmar)
| | |-+  MORE FN FAL METRIC 20 Rd. ALUMINUM MAGAZINES FOR SALE !
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MORE FN FAL METRIC 20 Rd. ALUMINUM MAGAZINES FOR SALE !  (Read 7229 times)
Daring 6

« on: January 25, 2017, 10:43:41 PM »

Hello to all of the members in this forum !  Smiley

I still have excess FN FAL Metric 20 Round Aluminum Magazines so I will now offer to forum members what I now consider surplus to my needs and requirements .

Here's the Deal ! :

I have available for sale four ( 4 ) complete sets of these magazines ( eleven magazines in each set )  pre-owned and used magazines , all in excellent working order and condition , per set ) at $230.00 ( which includes $10.00 for shipping to any address within the USA where such magazines are legal to own and possess ) . I had five ( 5 ) complete sets . One complete set has been sold . I will include for free two ( 2 ) black MOLLE SAW pouches which can hold five ( 5 ) magazines per pouch , with each set . So that is one ( 1 ) magazine in the mag well and ten ( 10 ) in two MOLLE pouches for your field use to carry on your person . $230.00 . Payment must be by USPS Money Order , and shipping will be by the USPS also . No limit on how many sets you wish to purchase .  If you wish to purchase more that one set , the shipping will still be only $10.00 per order . That's a good deal .  Smiley

Eventually the springs will have to be replaced in the magazines through long term usage . New springs are available through DS Arms . Again , these magazines are made of Aluminum , and are feather weight  ( each magazine weighs about as much as a standard GI Aluminum 30 Rd. Magazine for an AR-15 ) , so they are really light weight . They were originally produced for the West German Paratrooper Corps. by FN when ( then ) West Germany was using their version of the FAL . These magazines will work perfectly well in a FAL which uses Metric Magazines , the Kel-Tec RFB , and the Rock River Arms LAR-8 . All of the magazines have been tried out in my RFB , all have been well maintained , and well kept .

Here is your chance to own excellent light weight FN produced magazines for your RFB , LAR-8 , or your Metric FAL , and own a piece of history at the same time . Isn't it only logical that after spending $1500.00 to over $2000.00 for your Carbine / Rifle that you USE tested and proven magazines that were DESIGNED for USE in COMBAT ? Magazines that WILL NOT warp or melt if left out in the sun , nor SHATTER upon impact if dropped  in freezing weather on ice covered terrain ? If you are using your weapon for security or self defense ; How much do you value YOUR life ? Contact me if you are interested .  Cool

Thank you for reading this offer and for taking the time to read this !  Smiley

Best regards

Daring 6  Cool
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 10:38:46 PM by Daring 6 » Logged
Daring 6

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 08:36:25 PM »

Just a quick note to all :

I will be suspending the magazine sales on the 25th of May , 2017 , and will resume the magazine sales in the first week of September , 2017 . I am again part of this years Fossil Discovery and Collecting Expedition for a ( relatively )  near by Museum which will be taking place in the Hell Creek / Fort Peck areas of Montana . As I will be away from my home , and my home state , I will be unable to conduct any sale transactions of the magazines while I am away on the expedition . I know that there are people out there who are interested in purchasing these magazines , so I am giving you a friendly " heads up " and letting you know that if you wish to purchase the magazines before I leave for Montana , you have about 30 days to do so .

Again , I will resume the sale of the magazines when I return from Montana in early September .

Thank you for reading this quick note and for taking the time to read this quick note !  Smiley

May all of you RFB , LAR-8 , and FAL owners have a safe and wonderful Spring and Summer !  Smiley

Regards ,

Daring 6  Cool
Spike Bull

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 08:56:02 AM »

I am interested in your offer but not that m,any at once. Perhaps we can work something out?
Daring 6

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 09:29:22 PM »

I am interested in your offer but not that m,any at once. Perhaps we can work something out?

Hello Spike Bull and Merry Christmas to you and yours !

Thank you for your inquiry and interest in the magazines but I still wish to sell them the way I listed it in my initial post .

Thank you again for your inquiry .

Daring 6
Spike Bull

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2017, 05:18:46 PM »

I am saving my pennies for a full batch, Daring, but am curious about this thread and how you still have so many mags!?

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=8635.0
Daring 6

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 10:15:40 PM »

I am saving my pennies for a full batch, Daring, but am curious about this thread and how you still have so many mags!?

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=8635.0

Hi Spike Bull and Merry Christmas again to you and Yours !

Here is the answer to your question :

Back in about the 2007 / 2008 time period I got really interested in a rifle / carbine that RRA ( Rock River Arms ) announced that they were going to produce ; the LAR-8. It was to be their version of an AR-10 , only scaled up to look like a standard US Military M-4 Carbine . It was to use standard FAL Metric 20 rd. Mags , which at the time were very cheap and very abundant . I said to my self " I got to have one of these ! " , placed an order with my local gun shop , paid in full , and ( as they advertised that the guns would soon be available ) waited for mine to just fly into that gun shop ! MDR purchasers ; are you listening !? Well I waited , and waited , and waited , Inquired about the gun ; got EVERY EXCUSE under the sun why there was delay after delay after delay as to just why the guns were not being produced . In the mean time I had purchased all kinds of accessories for my " New LAR-8 Carbine " which I was still waiting for ! Grin I knew that I needed mags for the gun , so up on line I went , looking for FAL Metric Mags . I came across one site who had FAL Aluminum Metric Mags ; 152 of them to be exact ! The question to a wealthy person is : " How much money is enough ? " and of course the answer is " There is NEVER enough Money to  have and possess ! " Well the answer to a SA rifle / carbine owner is the same : How many mags for your gun are enough ? Answer is There are NEVER ENOUGH Mags to have for your SA R / C ! So I purchased all 152 from him . Then got tired of waiting ( 3 Years MDR Purchasers ! ) for a gun in the configuration that I wanted and cancelled my order ; got my money back . The gun never materialized in that configuration , and the LAR-8 was finally produced about 4 to 5 years after RRA announced it . I thought that I was " stuck " with 152 Mags that I couldn't use . EmbarrassedAnd then K-T announced the RFB was coming , loved the Idea of a first truely Ambi- Bullpup , and it was to use FAL Metric Mags !  Grin I was in Heaven !  Grin But since then I have matured a bit , and now realize that I just have too many mags for my RFB 24 Hunter . So , what I have deemed surplus to me , is for sale . End of story . Cool

Daring 6
« Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 10:26:47 PM by Daring 6 » Logged
Spike Bull

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »

Thank you.
I am saving my pennies.
Can you refer me to any satisfied customers on here?
Daring 6

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 09:18:31 PM »

Thank you.
I am saving my pennies.
Can you refer me to any satisfied customers on here?

Hello again Spike Bull and again Merry Christmas !

I wish that I would have kept the names & e-mail addresses of the people who purchased the magazines from me , but I as SOP just eliminate any e-mails , etc . after 30 days . I have been offering the mags for sale on a couple different websites and two field expeditions for a number of years now , and have never had any complaints sent back to me , so I assume that the fellows and ladies who purchased them from me were happy campers . In a forum like this , one could never get away with selling defective items . The posts would be endless and vicious . I am a person of Honor ; 26 years active Duty in the United States Army ( 24 years of that as a commissioned officer ) before retirement , and 22 years as a geologist for Halliburton , before I retired from them . Both careers are/were Professional . I ( as matter of principal ) do not cheat or lie . At age 70 , I am too old to now be changing my morals , ethics , code of conduct , and values . The mags are as I have described them . I have used them since 2015 when I purchased my RFB 24 Hunter . Several have been with me on two Field Expeditions for a world class Natural History Museum to the Badlands of Montana ( Hell Creek and Ft. Peck regions ) on Latest Late Cretaceous Dinosaur discovery and excavations . I was placing my life and the lives of others on their ability to function correctly and properly each and every time . I wouldn't be putting them up for sale if I thought that they were defective in any way .

I hope that answers your question , Spike Bull .

Daring 6
Spike Bull

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 09:52:51 AM »

Yes, Sir, it does!
I pray you and your family have a very Merry and joyous Christmas and expect to hear from me shortly after the holidays!
Daring 6

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 10:00:26 PM »

Yes, Sir, it does!
I pray you and your family have a very Merry and joyous Christmas and expect to hear from me shortly after the holidays!

Thank you Spike Bull and again Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a safe and wonderful Christmas .

Regards

Daring 6
Spike Bull

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2018, 03:06:00 PM »

Still saving, Daring. Had a major setback in January but havent forgotten.....
Daring 6

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2018, 09:50:19 PM »

Hello to one and all

This is to inform the RFB owners on this forum that the final day that I will be offering these FN FAL Metric Aluminum 20 Round Magazines to the Forum Members and through this website will be the 26th of April , 2018 . I have purchased a table for a County Gun Show in my area which will be held on the 28th Of April , 2018 , and will sell the magazines there , along with some other firearm related items . There is no doubt in my mind that the magazines will be sold long before the show officially opens to the public on that day , to another vendor/seller or person with " Floor Rights " because of the condition the mags are in , their reliability , and how rare they are to come by these days .

So it's now " Last Call " for those of you who have wanted to purchase a set but have put off doing so . Now is the time to " PM " me and pick your self up a set , because after the 28th the will be gone .

I wish to thank the Moderator of this section for the privilege of posting this thread so that Forum members would have an exclusive opportunity to acquire these magazines for their RFB's ;genuine FN produced magazines which required no special fitting or modifications , or reliability issues; mags that the RFB was designed to take from the get go . I also wish to thank the one recent purchaser who PM'd me to thank me for the sale because of the condition , reliability , and for sending to him mags with no issues . And finally I wish to thank each and every one of you who took the time to read this post , and those of you who may have thought about purchasing a set of these mags .

On the evening of the 26th of April I will ask the Moderator to end / close the posting of this thread , and if he / she chooses to delete it .

Regards

Daring 6

TNC
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 11:20:25 AM »

Hello to one and all

This is to inform the RFB owners on this forum that the final day that I will be offering these FN FAL Metric Aluminum 20 Round Magazines to the Forum Members and through this website will be the 26th of April , 2018 . I have purchased a table for a County Gun Show in my area which will be held on the 28th Of April , 2018 , and will sell the magazines there , along with some other firearm related items . There is no doubt in my mind that the magazines will be sold long before the show officially opens to the public on that day , to another vendor/seller or person with " Floor Rights " because of the condition the mags are in , their reliability , and how rare they are to come by these days .

So it's now " Last Call " for those of you who have wanted to purchase a set but have put off doing so . Now is the time to " PM " me and pick your self up a set , because after the 28th the will be gone .

I wish to thank the Moderator of this section for the privilege of posting this thread so that Forum members would have an exclusive opportunity to acquire these magazines for their RFB's ;genuine FN produced magazines which required no special fitting or modifications , or reliability issues; mags that the RFB was designed to take from the get go . I also wish to thank the one recent purchaser who PM'd me to thank me for the sale because of the condition , reliability , and for sending to him mags with no issues . And finally I wish to thank each and every one of you who took the time to read this post , and those of you who may have thought about purchasing a set of these mags .

On the evening of the 26th of April I will ask the Moderator to end / close the posting of this thread , and if he / she chooses to delete it .

Regards

Daring 6

I think I just figured out who you are.  Is it aka "Dino"?  The 24" Hunter RFB and dinosaur hunting came to mind.
Daring 6

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2018, 08:48:10 PM »

Hi TNC !  Smiley

Yep ! ' Daring 6 here ; Dinodontosaurus there ! Guilty as charged !  Grin

The UH-1M has been completely refurbished and certified , so the money is going for fuel and flying time for the Huey . If I have a good day at the gun show I will have great weekends coming up flying the Huey .

Regards

Daring 6
Daring 6

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 02:34:13 PM »

Please close this thread as the offer and sale is over .

Thank you Moderator .

Regards

Daring 6
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length