Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2017, 07:27:58 PM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:        2017 SHOT Show       -       16 through 20, January, 2017       -       Sands Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  Current delivery date for people who pre-ordered through DT? I see 03/25/17
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print
Author Topic: Current delivery date for people who pre-ordered through DT? I see 03/25/17  (Read 9447 times)
maleante
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #80 on: January 10, 2017, 09:08:36 PM »

Well if DT would have been on the ball an got some videos of MDR's out, an sent some rifles to reviewers to stir the pot so to speak,  they could put alot of us more at ease about this rifle. Instead of having to refund deposits. Also if they would pay their suppliers that have been sitting on parts orders that haven't been paid in months would help get parts for this gun delivered. Kinda common sense. I'm interested in 6.5 CM version in 19" so probably be couple years yet for me.

I've been keeping up on the delays and I don't know anything about DT not paying their suppliers. Nor did I read anything about nonpayment to suppliers resulting in parts being held up by these so-called suppliers. The only cause of any delay that I have read about was a contractor's employee labor strike (nothing to do with Desert Tech in any way). Sounds like you are fabricating this non-payment to parts suppliers nonsense.  Roll Eyes

Glassdoor review had it.
epicrad
^

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2017, 09:12:22 PM »

yeah, the non payment to suppliers is based on the word of a, supposed, x-employee.

Just checked my account on DT's website and my delivery date is still the same, March 25th.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2017, 09:18:54 PM »

Well if DT would have been on the ball an got some videos of MDR's out, an sent some rifles to reviewers to stir the pot so to speak,  they could put alot of us more at ease about this rifle. Instead of having to refund deposits. Also if they would pay their suppliers that have been sitting on parts orders that haven't been paid in months would help get parts for this gun delivered. Kinda common sense. I'm interested in 6.5 CM version in 19" so probably be couple years yet for me.

That's a pretty damaging claim, do you have anything other than hearsay to back this up?

Kurt
Ditcher
^

« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2017, 11:32:44 PM »

That's a pretty damaging claim, do you have anything other than hearsay to back this up?

Yes the Russians hacked DT and found the info in the emails and leaked it out.  Sorry couldn't resist!
Whoops

« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2017, 03:29:50 AM »

That's actually quite a common practice in all industries where parts are made. Idk why it is but I see it all the time (specifically when a larger company deals with a smaller company- not that DT is huge by any means, but it is most likely bigger than the companies it is dealing with).
spector762

« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »

well i just got off the phone with my dealer who switched my ordered from 556 to 308  for me and the rep told him they have no clue when they will ship or whats going on ...........this better not be a repeat of 2016
charliemike

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2017, 09:07:31 PM »

well i just got off the phone with my dealer who switched my ordered from 556 to 308  for me and the rep told him they have no clue when they will ship or whats going on ...........this better not be a repeat of 2016

Let's hope DT has better communication skills with their dealers than with us customers.
spector762

« Reply #87 on: January 12, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »

i just did some digging tonight and discovered my so called dealers friend doesnt work there for over a half year and he never prepaid my order sorry guys im so dam pist  !!!
Whoops

« Reply #88 on: January 12, 2017, 09:39:12 PM »

i just did some digging tonight and discovered my so called dealers friend doesnt work there for over a half year and he never prepaid my order sorry guys im so dam pist  !!!

Wait... What back alley bs was this? You weren't actually familiar with the person who did the order? You never verified?
spector762

« Reply #89 on: January 12, 2017, 09:47:23 PM »

Wait... What back alley bs was this? You weren't actually familiar with the person who did the order? You never verified?
  i have bought 7 hand guns from them its the handgunner in topton pa  he told me when i ordered that he paid for it at the shot show  2016  i emailed dt about it tonight and told them that my dealer called them last friday to change the order and they told me the guy hasnt worked for them for over a half year 
spector762

« Reply #90 on: January 12, 2017, 09:49:54 PM »

i have bought 7 hand guns from them its the handgunner in topton pa  he told me when i ordered that he paid for it at the shot show  2016  i emailed dt about it tonight and told them that my dealer called them last friday to change the order and they told me the guy hasn't worked for them for over a half year 
tonight i finally called my dealer up and tryed to get a invoice like i should've last freakin january and he admitted he never paid for it !
Whoops

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2017, 10:21:53 PM »

Please be joking my dude. You waited a YEAR to get your invoice?
spector762

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2017, 10:28:13 PM »

i have a shop invoice he wrote up but nothing from dt iv done this before through him he come through every time  the only reason i wanted it was dt told me to get it and they would give me a estimated date of delivery and that when he said he he never paid them
HybridKid

Molon Labe!!

« Reply #93 on: January 12, 2017, 11:00:14 PM »

i have a shop invoice he wrote up but nothing from dt iv done this before through him he come through every time  the only reason i wanted it was dt told me to get it and they would give me a estimated date of delivery and that when he said he he never paid them
So did you pay him?
Now you don't have one on order or at the lower price point?
Some many things wrong with this and questions.......................

Thanks and Be Safe.
spector762

« Reply #94 on: January 12, 2017, 11:03:33 PM »

if its as it appears i don't have any on order even though i paid my dealer for it
Sdevante
^

« Reply #95 on: January 12, 2017, 11:09:13 PM »

if its as it appears i don't have any on order even though i paid my dealer for it

Time to get your $$$ back, tell the dealer to go $*&^ themselves, and then call up DT and explain the situation and beg to get on the list at the original price.
spector762

« Reply #96 on: January 12, 2017, 11:20:08 PM »

Time to get your $$$ back, tell the dealer to go $*&^ themselves, and then call up DT and explain the situation and beg to get on the list at the original price.
doing just that they are being reasonable about it all so far honestly  i dont care about the price anymore  i would rather get a decent place in line
HybridKid

Molon Labe!!

« Reply #97 on: January 12, 2017, 11:20:51 PM »

Sorry to hear man.  I agree with Sdevante.  Show DT the dealer invoice and your original payment info.  Let's see how DT is as far as a customer service test.  

Thanks and Be Safe.
spector762

« Reply #98 on: January 12, 2017, 11:23:17 PM »

Sorry to hear man.  I agree with Sdevante.  Show DT the dealer invoice and your original payment info.  Let's see how DT is as far as a customer service test.  
will do i will keep you all updated
HybridKid

Molon Labe!!

« Reply #99 on: January 12, 2017, 11:26:07 PM »

Not trying to say that this is DT's fault by any means but it will show how they are with dealing with their products end users. 

Thanks and Be Safe.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length