Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 16, 2018, 08:35:59 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  Desert Tech MDR
| | |-+  Current delivery date for people who pre-ordered through DT? I see 05/15/17
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print
Author Topic: Current delivery date for people who pre-ordered through DT? I see 05/15/17  (Read 48262 times)
spector762

« Reply #100 on: January 12, 2017, 11:40:20 PM »

Not trying to say that this is DT's fault by any means but it will show how they are with dealing with their products end users. 

i agree this  isn't dt fault at all they have been very cordial to  me so far 
spector762

« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2017, 03:58:14 PM »

Not trying to say that this is DT's fault by any means but it will show how they are with dealing with their products end users. 

ok well i discovered that no order was placed by my local gunshop at all so i emailed them a pic of my invoice just to show them i was being honest with them  and dt not only decided to keep  my place in line of the day i was told it was ordered but they chose to honor the old price the person that i was dealing with was very professional and all in all i am very happy the way it turned out ! im having it shipped to trop gunshop  they have a shooting range so i can get my finger on the bang switch asap   super excited again
Sdevante
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2017, 04:05:44 PM »

ok well i discovered that no order was placed by my local gunshop at all so i emailed them a pic of my invoice just to show them i was being honest with them  and dt not only decided to keep  my place in line of the day i was told it was ordered but they chose to honor the old price the person that i was dealing with was very professional and all in all i am very happy the way it turned out ! im having it shipped to trop gunshop  they have a shooting range so i can get my finger on the bang switch asap   super excited again

Glad to hear DT did the stand up thing!
EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2017, 04:20:43 PM »

im having it shipped to trop gunshop  they have a shooting range so i can get my finger on the bang switch asap   super excited again

Another one from SE PA! That now makes at least three of us that I know of for sure.

Hopefully your time in the range will be much more fun than when I last did that. (That gun had problems.)

Keep in mind that doing any work on the gun—adding a sight, etc.—must be done in the range, and thus under the clock.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2017, 08:47:12 PM »

Another one from SE PA! That now makes at least three of us that I know of for sure.

We definitely need to get together and hit the range when they come in!

Kurt
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2017, 08:47:47 PM »

This was a very classy move by DT.  Well done!

Kurt
Dragon01
^

« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2017, 09:42:27 PM »

There seems to be a good amount of people from SEPA on this forum and HKPRO.  Im out of Chester County.
spector762

« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2017, 09:47:44 PM »

i couldn't agree more they left me with the feeling i matter as a customer i could not be more happy right now

spector762

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2017, 09:50:58 PM »

i was going to suggest that as well if my gun comes first i will put out a message and the guys from se pa  can come and put a couple mags through it
spector762

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2017, 09:53:33 PM »

im having it shipped to trop gunshop  they have a shooting range so i can get my finger on the bang switch asap   super excited again

Hopefully your time in the range will be much more fun than when I last did that. (That gun had problems.)

Keep in mind that doing any work on the gun—adding a sight, etc.—must be done in the range, and thus under the clock.i have about 4 half hour range cards i never used yet so i am saving them for that day 
EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2017, 10:26:49 PM »

…if my gun comes first …

I think it's safe to guarantee that yours will arrive first since I'm sticking with 5.56.

I was expecting to be among the first since I put my order in during the first hour.  Sad

Hopefully by then my J68 should be working properly and we can have multiple bullpup fun.
EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2017, 10:27:21 PM »

Indeed!
whenyougottogo
^

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2017, 11:44:57 PM »

…if my gun comes first …

I think it's safe to guarantee that yours will arrive first since I'm sticking with 5.56.

I was expecting to be among the first since I put my order in during the first hour.  Sad

Hopefully by then my J68 should be working properly and we can have multiple bullpup fun.

I wish I had your patience! My original goal was also, 5.56 first and then 6.5 Creedmoor.  . . . Are you group buy or direct through DT? If direct have they given you a July date for delivery?
HybridKid

Molon Labe!!

« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2017, 12:07:50 AM »

Very good to see an outstanding outcome.  DT gets A's in my book!

Thanks and Be Safe.
slowcorrado

« Reply #114 on: January 14, 2017, 12:21:31 AM »

Another one from SE PA! That now makes at least three of us that I know of for sure

Not to clog up the thread, but I'm from CePA, 20 minutes from Trop in Palmyra.  :-)  I haven't chosen where to get mine delivered to yet.. maybe it should be there.  If anyone knows their FFL fee, PM me.  My local guy is pretty cheap though.
EWTHeckman
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #115 on: January 14, 2017, 02:09:18 AM »

I wish I had your patience! My original goal was also, 5.56 first and then 6.5 Creedmoor.  . . . Are you group buy or direct through DT? If direct have they given you a July date for delivery?

I ordered through EuroOptic. They will ship it to Trop, where the $25 transfer fee will be worth it to avoid that loooong drive. I haven't bothered to call to check the date, since I doubt any date they were given is very reliable that far out.
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #116 on: January 14, 2017, 09:07:48 PM »

I ordered through EuroOptic. They will ship it to Trop, where the $25 transfer fee will be worth it to avoid that loooong drive. I haven't bothered to call to check the date, since I doubt any date they were given is very reliable that far out.

When I drove up to EuroOptic last summer, the drive was definitely worth it!  It was long, but the scenery was absolutely gorgeous. 

Kurt
kfeltenberger
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #117 on: January 14, 2017, 09:09:10 PM »

Another one from SE PA! That now makes at least three of us that I know of for sure

Not to clog up the thread, but I'm from CePA, 20 minutes from Trop in Palmyra.  :-)  I haven't chosen where to get mine delivered to yet.. maybe it should be there.  If anyone knows their FFL fee, PM me.  My local guy is pretty cheap though.

I'm in York county.  My local guy does transfers for $20 and thankfully isn't one of the "gunshop commando" types; his other business is an IT consultant.

Kurt
Night_Viper
^

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2017, 09:42:01 PM »

Pardon my ignorance, but if we ordered through the group buy with Sgt_P, don't we have to wait to send our FFL and final balance? How would we know our shipping date?
Night_Viper
^

« Reply #119 on: January 16, 2017, 09:46:05 PM »

Just realized I am not in the GB thread. Is this a question that can only be answered in the GB thread?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length