Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 08:52:37 AM
Home Home Help Calendar Login Register
News:

Please support BullpupForum.com sponsors!!
. . . Midwest Industries . . . BullpupArmory.com . . . Shooting Sight . . . BullpupUnlimited.com . . . Homeland Guns . . . . . . . . . . . . AB Arms . . . GallowayPrecision.com . . . K & M Arms . . . . . . Geissele Automatics
+  BULLPUP FORUM
|-+  Bullpup Rifles (Auto & Semi-Auto Centerfire)
| |-+  All Other Bullpup Rifles
| | |-+  Hi point Bullpup
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Hi point Bullpup  (Read 15395 times)
ttarp

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2017, 08:56:49 AM »

Looks like a well thought out product, I'm definitely in for one.
JCs671
New Posting Member

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2017, 06:45:03 PM »

I am so interested in this bullpup that I have purchased a HiPoint 45 and am waiting for the conversion kit.

When it is ready to ship they will be sending three to my neighborhood as I am not the only interested.

HighTowerArmory

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 11:17:09 AM »

Wow thank you guys! That's great to hear! We think everyone will really like how these turned out! If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and thank you so much for your excitement and interest! We appreciate it!

Andy and the team at HTA
WLJ

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2017, 09:37:48 AM »

Any updates?
Desert Kraut

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2017, 11:54:49 AM »

I love the kit. The only negative from my standpoint is that Hi-Point carbine magazine capacities are only 10 rounds. Yes, they have Pro Mag aftermarket magazines that have a higher round count, but that voids the warranty on the Hi-Point if problems occur. The bright side is the kit helps lots of people get into a bullpup and the platform is only about $250. So what's to lose.

Put me on the also interested and would also like an update.
dntam

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2017, 04:02:37 PM »

I am interested also. The Redball mags look odd but are supposed to be good. 
Desert Kraut

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 08:58:01 PM »

I am interested also. The Redball mags look odd but are supposed to be good. 

The Redball mags look like a boomerang. Like the extra capacity but the looks suck IMHO. Wouldn't think it would be so hard for a company to offer a better looking extended mag.
HighTowerArmory

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 11:51:35 AM »

Hey guys!

Thanks for the questions and comments! We're in tooling right now which means the molds and other necessary equipment are being made so we can go into mass production! The Redball mags do seem to work really well and honestly the look doesn't seem to distract most people who have seen them in our stock. We're hoping to be releasing photos of the sample molded parts sometime next month. If there's anything we can do in the meantime, please don't hesitate to check back in! Thanks so much,

Andy and the team at HTA
ttarp

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2017, 10:58:22 PM »

Just checked HTA's facebook page for the first time, I'd been looking here at the forum for updates, but its been quiet around here. 

Anyway, I was about to ask about colors, but according to their FB page it looks like they'll be available in Black and FDE(tacticool tan) to start with, and OD Green and Desert Tan to follow, and maybe a Grey like the prototype.

Looking forward to the finished product.
Steelviper
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 07:43:58 PM »

That would be great! If they made the hi Point in 10mm  Cry

Sometimes I ask and the skies open then poof someone listens....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/09/29/hipoint-10mm-carbine/amp/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBP47kyfEuQ

These combined would equal Awesome!!! A dream come true. Plus Hi Point bullpup kit solves the one big problem I have with 99% of kits on the market. They are a b*** to take apart most use like three different screws and take a lot of time to take back off the base gun for maintenance. Kudos on the design where I don't need a tool box and risk loosing a bunch of parts every time I want to clean my gun.

Only small complaint I have is the safety staying above the magwell. Other than that looks fantastic. There's a sentiment I thought I'd never have about a Hi Point.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 05:26:21 PM »

I hope HTA is not going to turn into another Desert Tech. "Just two more weeks". Hope to see that Hi-Point bullpup conversion soon.
whiskey91lima

« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 05:28:53 PM »

That would be great! If they made the hi Point in 10mm  Cry

Sometimes I ask and the skies open then poof someone listens....

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/09/29/hipoint-10mm-carbine/amp/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oBP47kyfEuQ

These combined would equal Awesome!!! A dream come true. Plus Hi Point bullpup kit solves the one big problem I have with 99% of kits on the market. They are a b*** to take apart most use like three different screws and take a lot of time to take back off the base gun for maintenance. Kudos on the design where I don't need a tool box and risk loosing a bunch of parts every time I want to clean my gun.

Only small complaint I have is the safety staying above the magwell. Other than that looks fantastic. There's a sentiment I thought I'd never have about a Hi Point.

I was not expecting a Hi Point to look so good.
ttarp

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2017, 07:39:32 AM »

I hope HTA is not going to turn into another Desert Tech. "Just two more weeks". Hope to see that Hi-Point bullpup conversion soon.

Probably why they aren't taking anyones money before they have the product in hand.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2017, 01:46:38 PM »

Hey Andy at HTA, any update regarding the Hi Point bullpup platform? Christmas is coming.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2017, 01:14:18 PM »

Given the sound of crickets, I don't think it is going to happen until sometime next year.
ttarp

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2017, 09:07:45 PM »

Just read an update on their facebook page, early 2018 is what they're shooting for as a release.  Price set at $250.  Biggest problem for me is deciding whether I get a 9mm or .45 Hi Point.
Desert Kraut

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2017, 11:11:11 PM »

I got an email from HTA giving me the same time frame and they said they would put me on a list to email me when they are available.
unsungboxer

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2017, 06:56:55 PM »

Wish HTA would make a similiar stock for this:

Cost would be higher, but higher quality host rifle, doublestack magazines, accessory options, and threaded barrel.  Just a thought.
Steelviper
^
Bullpup Fanatic

« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2017, 12:32:01 AM »

The HI Point 1095 (10mm) is supposed to have a threaded barrel. Also a Last Round Hold Open a big plus for me. They are already in the Wild with reviewers and the 1095 is supposed to debut officially at SHOT.

I hope the bull pup kit is a similar time frame this would make a great truck gun. A 10mm bullpup carbine, ah yes please.
ttarp

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2017, 01:56:53 PM »

I thought I read somewhere they were redesigning it significantly for 10mm, hopefully it will still work with the stock HTA is making, but I'm not holding my breath.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length